Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Re: Jonathan Ogden......

Quote Originally Posted by purplepoe View Post
    And by the way, I didn't hear a peep about Ogden not trying or not caring when he got worked up in Pittsburgh on MNF.

Seems to me that line of thought only came about when a QB switch was made.

PP
    SAVE IT

Re: Jonathan Ogden......

Quote Originally Posted by Tspot-D-Ravenator View Post
    SAVE IT
    I'll say whatever I want.

JO is featured on Ravens wired this week.

For anyone questioning JO's character or heart, watch Ravens wired. It's on right now and they just did the game footage. He certainly played his ass off and even though it's obvious he's not nearly as effective as he has been, he played hard.

PP

3. Re: Jonathan Ogden......

Quote Originally Posted by purplepoe View Post
    I'll say whatever I want.

JO is featured on Ravens wired this week.

For anyone questioning JO's character or heart, watch Ravens wired. It's on right now and they just did the game footage. He certainly played his ass off and even though it's obvious he's not nearly as effective as he has been, he played hard.

PP
    Ya know, Steve McNair was also running around like a chicken with his head cut off...I love JO....I don't think he wasn't give his all and his heart...But it wasn't good enough PP

Quote Originally Posted by Tspot-D-Ravenator View Post
    Ya know, Steve McNair was also running around like a chicken with his head cut off...I love JO....I don't think he wasn't give his all and his heart...But it wasn't good enough PP
    Ummm, that's exactly what Im saying.

PP

Quote Originally Posted by ravenwoman View Post
    J.O. is obviously playing in pain and is upset that we are not winning. I do think he came back to win a Super Bowl, but I also think he came back for the money as well. After all, not too many players make 5 or 6 million dollars per year after their football career is done.

I would play him for the New England and Colt games only because we really need him in there, otherwise Boller will really get killed and then we really have nobody at the QB position. (McNair=0; Smith has no experience).

I would like to see J.O. to announce his retirement now so we can bid him a proper farewell at the Pittsburgh game. It is only fitting.
    This was never about the money. JO is very well vested, he has been very frugal with his money and has done a great job of staying wealthy over the years.

He came back because they begged him to come back and he accepted, thinking they had business left over to handle from last year.

The tantrums, I can do without. He isn't the only one on this team that hates losing.
    Waiting for the next one!!!