Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Hey alienrace... reports of the Steelers demise

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenboy2003 View Post
    have been greatly exaggerated for the second year in a row.

By you.

Check out our schedule vs. theirs the rest of the way and tell me that we won't be scraping for a wild card while they are playing for a bye week.
    Congratulations. Good to know that I matter so much to you that you take the time to rub my face in something I posted over a month ago.

Good luck with your borderline personality disorder :)

2. Re: Hey alienrace... reports of the Steelers demise

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    According to some here we are going to be 8-8 lol. It's entirely possible, but I don't see it happening.
    I predicted 10-6 before the season began, and I'm sticking with that for now, though if we keep getting hit with injuries/ continue to have Cam constantly soil the linens / keep shooting ourselves in the ass with these penalties...I can see 9-7.

But 8-8 means we only win 2 more games, and we have 6 games we have a realistic chance of winning if we play up to our capability: Raiders & Steelers at HOME, Redskins & Bengals on the road. We also have the Broncos & Giants at HOME, where we are a different team. So it's reasonable to see us winning 3 of these 6 or even 4 which would get us to 9-7 or 10-6, which should get us back into the playoffs yet again..

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    If you don't see the Steelers winning this division going away, then you must have blinders on. I know you'll call me a steeler fan, but, come on, they just beat the world champions in their home building. Do you really think that Smith and Williams will be able to stop the Steeler's receivers? The Ravens are hanging on by their fingernails and its all about to unravel. I just hope to god that the Texans can keep the steelers out of the super bowl.
    Panic often?

Lightbulb Re: Hey alienrace... reports of the Steelers demise

I have to admit that I thought the steelers were done as well. Of course that me being more hopeful than anything. They are a good team as are we, if you think you can call the ravens a bad team at 6-2 I question your fandom. Do we have issues, sure but were doing something this season that we didn't do last season, win the games were supposed to. Its not pretty but I'll take it. A big positive that I took from this game was cam running the ball. The defense didn't look completely terrible against a browns team that torched us a couple of weeks ago. This is the best Ive felt about the defense all year. So much panic on this board. The offense will come together and find that Perfect balance between run pass and no huddle, and the defense will continue to improve

Quote Originally Posted by bacchys View Post
    Panic often?
    Literally all of his posts are either bashing the Ravens or slobbering over the Steelers. He's a troll.

Blog Entries

This board completely write the Steelers after one loss, then call them SB champions after one win, amazing.

The Steelers are getting better. A loss to the Bengals could've killed their season - they got it turned around. They had a quality win tonight - no point taking that away from them, they did.

As for the division, neither team has played each other yet. It's once again between the Ravens and Steelers - as it should be. Let's see how the division is when December's here.

Quote Originally Posted by GaTechRavens View Post
    Literally all of his posts are either bashing the Ravens or slobbering over the Steelers. He's a troll.
    Another genius in denial.

Blog Entries

Does anybody really think the 9-7 Giants were the best team last year? why are we using them as a gauge of how good anybody is? I understand they won the SB but thats not always the best team. even this year theyve had their struggles and only beaten up on teams that they should, outside the 49ers who have their own issues. I wouldnt say theyre a top team in the league just based on their record.

With that said the Steelers will always be contenders, but theyre still a very flawed team, much like many pointed out. As are we, clearly. I dont think anybody should be beating their chest one way or another yet on this particular issue. lets see how things shake out.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    Does anybody really think the 9-7 Giants were the best team last year? why are we using them as a gauge of how good anybody is? I understand they won the SB but thats not always the best team. even this year theyve had their struggles and only beaten up on teams that they should, outside the 49ers who have their own issues. I wouldnt say theyre a top team in the league just based on their record.

With that said the Steelers will always be contenders, but theyre still a very flawed team, much like many pointed out. As are we, clearly. I dont think anybody should be beating their chest one way or another yet on this particular issue. lets see how things shake out.
    They were the best team in January.

Sometimes, that's all that matters.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    They were the best team in January.

Sometimes, that's all that matters.
    Yup.

Green Bay Packers in 2010.

The Ravens in 2000 for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    Another genius in denial.
    No ones in denial its just that your panicking and you look like an ass doing so.

Teams that have won titles normally are the most dangerous so there is no doubt that the Steelers are a threat but to simply dismiss the Ravens given their own track record is dumb.

I like you have no idea how this is going to play out so just see relax and see how its going to turn it out.