Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Kenny Britt

Re: Kenny Britt

Should we start a rally outside MandT bank about getting Britt here like the Jax fans are doing about getting T. Tebow?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Don't the Ravens have two 6th round picks? That would include one from S.F. for Boldin... Bc
    If memory serves me correctly they used both of their 6th round picks to get Jensen and Lewis-Moore?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    What does the Jared Cook card even mean?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Britt thinks the Titans are benching him in order to keep his price down as a free agent. The Titans offered Cook a lot less than the $35 million with $19 million guaranteed he got from Jeff Fisher. Cook's numbers were down his final year and Cook said after he signed with the Rams that was intentional so the Titans could get him on the cheap. I think it's more due to Jake Locker full time instead on a heavy dose of Hasselbeck.

Britt is going to blame everyone but himself for his crappy career.

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    What does the Jared Cook card even mean?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Jared Cook was also a high profile case of a position controversy. Much like whether we were going to franchise Suggs as a DE or OLB, there was question of whether Cook was truly a TE, given how often he was flexed out wide.

Can't imagine how that would be applicable to Britt, so to me I think he is just trying to say they are low-balling him.
    "Chin up, chest out."

Blog Entries

Britt hasn't had a 100 yard game since Dec 9 2012 and he's a free agent next year. Throw in that he's injury prone and a knucklehead off the field.

Believe me, Titan fans would love to trade him for anything they could get but to me, it seems unlikely

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    If memory serves me correctly they used both of their 6th round picks to get Jensen and Lewis-Moore?
    They traded the SF pick when they moved up to take Arthur Brown. The other 6th, besides the original, was a comp pick.

Blog Entries

Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by OhThePossibilities View Post
    They traded the SF pick when they moved up to take Arthur Brown. The other 6th, besides the original, was a comp pick.
    Thanks guys. So we don't have an extra 6th round pick (excluding comps) in 2014... Bc

It's seen like its always something bad going on with Britt. I wouldn't mind of Ozzie brought him in for a low rd pick for a year rental. Don't know if his knees are 100% but he do know how to catch the ball. If he do feel like tenn is low balling him, requesting a trade should be his next move. Just maybe wearing the Purple and joining the Champs can lit his fire to get on board and get paid next year. With a QB like Flacco, it sure can help his numbers this year better then locker. I don't know if it will happen , but for a very low pick, I'll like to see if he can help us and himself here

Blog Entries

EDIT -

So, with Shipley making the team, Ravens are sending their 7th round pick to the Colts.

So we have original picks 1-6 round, plus expecting 3-4 comp picks.

http://www.stampedeblue.com/2013/5/1...-shipley-makes
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Blog Entries

Kenny Britt, did retweet this:

Jay Domingo ‏@RockyJohnson22 5h
    @Ravens go get @kennybritt_18 I'm sure we could use him since the titans don't want to

So, it would appear like there's interest on one side. But doubtful the Ravens are interested.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Blog Entries

Can't imagine Harbs wanting a knucklehead like him around. But then, they did sign Rolando, so anything is possible.

Still watching the Titans/Texans replay. He had a 60 yard reception called back for delay of game. He ran past the Texans defenders. Then he makes another really tough catch. He has nice hands.

The fly in the ointment is where the FO thinks they are with our current roster and who would he replace? Deonte, Jacoby and probably Pitta will return at some point. If you take away Torrey and Marlon right now we aren't looking too good. As a fan I wouldn't criticize getting him. Knowing Ozzie and the FO I have doubts they make this move.