Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: If you have tickets to Monday Night, GO TO THE GAME!!!!

I will be at the game as well. Plus I hear that 5 of our starters are returning and should be in the line-up for the Monday night game, like C-MAC, Heap and others.
    Former Season ticket holder from 1996 to 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Drkraven View Post
    There are some of us that have tickets that can't go to f'ing nite games due to family responsibilities . Homework, getting my kids off the bus and making them dinner trump me going to a MNF game. I have been to exactly 1 in the 10 years I have been a seasons ticket holder:( That does not make me less of a fan.
    That being said i gave my ticket to my stepson as an early Christmas present.
    Then make sure your son is going. And make sure he's wearing purple.

If you can't make it, send someone else even if you have to give the ticket away then. And make sure they know they are representing you and the fans of Baltimore.

I cant make it. I am stuck on the West Coast but I did sell to a very good friend who is loyal to the purple!

I will be there. Unfortunately though, there will be a Pats fan next to me.
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    Then make sure your son is going. And make sure he's wearing purple.

If you can't make it, send someone else even if you have to give the ticket away then. And make sure they know they are representing you and the fans of Baltimore.
    Darn straight! He is even borrowing his little brothers Ravens parka. There are a lot of our "regulars" not going due to new jobs. 3 of the guys started new jobs on the last 6 weeks and can not get off, but have found Raven fans to fill the seats. Sitting in the endzone we want it to look good on TV No matter what.

I attend every home Ravens game wouldn't miss it.

I bought season tickets to be there not to sell them.

My cousin and his son are driving up from OC for this game. I'd never have a non-Ravens fan plant his ass in my seat!
    "I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused" - Elvis Costello

Gotta take a hopeful, yet realistic approach to this game.

As always, I will be wearing the Reed authentic jersey and will cheer my head off. My issue will be the people around me. On this business trip, I have 6 Pats fans in my group. There is a Champps across the street from the hotel so it will be 1 v. 6 as far as whos' cheering what team. Maybe I will get lucky and there will be another Ravens fan, but I dont think La Jolla is a hot-bed for Ravens fans.

I certainly have a lot of hope, but I wont be that shocked if we lay a steaming pile either. The match-up between their receivers and our secondary scares almost as much as their LB's and our O Line.

i can't wait tailgating begins at 4 and the ass kicking on the pats 4 hours later, going to be so fun......and if you are going to give up tix just don't do it at the pitt game i hate being around those losers.
    Hating Steeler Fans Since Birth

Section 126, Row 33

Lets Go Flacco :happyanim

Quote Originally Posted by Rayvens52 View Post
    i can't wait tailgating begins at 4 and the ass kicking on the pats 4 hours later, going to be so fun......and if you are going to give up tix just don't do it at the pitt game i hate being around those losers.
    I have one extra seat at face value for a Ravens fan only!!!PM me if interested. If it turns out to be a Pats fan....I will not give up the ticket, and they may not be able to get out of 516 alive if they sneak in.
    Living in Houston, Tx....still living, eating, breathing the Ravens

Quote Originally Posted by Raven Nurse View Post
    I have one extra seat at face value for a Ravens fan only!!!PM me if interested. If it turns out to be a Pats fan....I will not give up the ticket, and they may not be able to get out of 516 alive if they sneak in.
    Wow, thanks Nurse, i would love to go, but i have to f###in work. But that just made my day. Raven helping raven. i just feel the love here. Purple Pride to the end every year.

I'll be there! We have at least 3 things to play for, the Pats... stop their streak, The Colts- Revenge for last year, and the Squillerz- we don't need a reason for them! LET'S GO RAVENS!!!!!!!:hammer: