Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Bringing back Stokely

It was reported that they would sign him back. If Jacoby and Marlon are getting healthy and Pitta may be back late year, should they do it? If so, who gets cut?

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Re: Bringing back Stokely

Ricky Proehl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

iggyman555 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Ricky Proehl.

huh?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by iggyman555 View Post
    huh?
    If you have to ask, you'll never know.

Blog Entries

Doss finally looked decent, Deonte showing more.... I had thought he was a cut/re-signable, now I'm not so sure we resign... Deonte brings field stretching speed, Stokely brings a ton of recognition/experience but the field ain't getting stretched.... add in Clark and we'll see tight coverage.

Any wonder with Dickson's speed and Deonte's speed in the line-up that Torrey found openings? No doubt in my mind it was speed on the field and slowness off the field.
    at one point of my life I was exactly Pi years old

Blog Entries

Bajema gets the short straw again. Yes they need Stokely. Has a knack for getting open and had a quick rapor with Joe. Also a winner.

Blog Entries

They used Bajema quite a bit today on running downs. Additionally, Doss looked really good out there. What makes any of us think they will be bringing him back at all?

Blog Entries

Bringing back Stokely

Who gets cut? I don't think I'd bring him back

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rxdoxx View Post
    Doss finally looked decent, Deonte showing more.... I had thought he was a cut/re-signable, now I'm not so sure we resign... Deonte brings field stretching speed, Stokely brings a ton of recognition/experience but the field ain't getting stretched.... add in Clark and we'll see tight coverage.

Any wonder with Dickson's speed and Deonte's speed in the line-up that Torrey found openings? No doubt in my mind it was speed on the field and slowness off the field.
    I thought Doss looked a lot better than decent. He only had 3 catches for 59 yards, but they were pretty big catches.

Blog Entries

It came out pretty quick through AW and others that the Ravens would be bringing him back in on Monday, so someone within the org put it out there. I think that if the Ravens told him that, they'll follow through on it. They aren't the type of franchise that is going to tell him they are bringing him back and then not bring him back.

Whether they should or shouldn't is a different story...I mean, with all of the young guys healthy along with Jones back, I don't really see the need...maybe it'll be Clark who goes - him and Stokley basically play identical roles in this offense and Clark has been mostly invisible the past couple weeks.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rxdoxx View Post

I agree, plus Marlon Brown and Jacoby Jones are getting healthy, and could be back very soon. I don't think Stokley will be coming back... Bc

Nothing says thwy have to do it this week