Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Over/Under - McKinnie Gets Cut Tomorrow

Can't wait to see his grade this week. Could be a .3. He is in the running for the O'Neil Cousins Trophy.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool5 View Post
    He plays with ZERO enthusiasm and effort. I can't stand it. Monroe will at least care.
    It's Monroe's job thankfully, wish he was out there today. Let Wagner back him up. McKinney was horrible.

Trade Big Fat to Jax and get one pur picks back.

Blog Entries

I don't think he's going anywhere

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Seriously, I'd offer McKinnie up for a 7th.

I'm not even sure he'd get that.
    If they could get a 7th I think they would do it in a heart beat. I am sure most teams do not want to take on his contract. He signed a two year contract with a two million dollar signing bonus. If they cut him they accelerate 1m from next year into this years cap number. This is in addition to his base which is guaranteed as a vet. If they trade him they can subtract 687k from the cap. Thus only needing roughly 312.5k in dead space.

A team would have McKinnie for this year at 687k this year and 2m next year and the Ravens would have dead money this year for the 2m signing bonus.

Blog Entries

Just cut him. Take the loss on the money and move on. He doesn't deserve to be in a Raven uniform.
    "What would you give for the man beside you?"

Since they really can't get anything worth anything for him I think they would be better off just to bench him.If Monroe were to go down at some point BM would have more value to the team than any 6/7th round pick next year.

Blog Entries

Apart from the one play where he got beat badly, I thought Oher had another solid game today. Once Monroe starts next week, and if KO can come back healthy, while Shipley and Gino fight for the starting C job, this Oline could be good again.

Blog Entries

No reason to cut. Just stupid thread. He isnt great, but better than what other teams have now. Do you want him in Pittsburg, Miami, Denver or Creen Bay they would love to have him. Plus trade deadline is now week 8. Backup experienced tackles are valuable. What if injuries happen? Look at NE they lose Wilfork and now maybe Tommy Kelley. Reactionary thread.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Seriously.

I just don't see why they'd keep this guy on the team. He doesn't even care. Anyone who watched the game today saw a guy consistently watching his man make plays in the backfield.
    Any value he had was lost by this game.

He went from tradable to nothing in 60 minutes.

Blog Entries

If anyone should be replaced its Koch the punter.

Blog Entries

Over/Under - McKinnie Gets Cut Tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Tolucaraven View Post
    No reason to cut. Just stupid thread. He isnt great, but better than what other teams have now. Do you want him in Pittsburg, Miami, Denver or Creen Bay they would love to have him. Plus trade deadline is now week 8. Backup experienced tackles are valuable. What if injuries happen? Look at NE they lose Wilfork and now maybe Tommy Kelley. Reactionary thread.
    I would love Pittaburgh to take him. It'd be a guaranteed sack for Suggs.

Weren't you the one claiming to have some insider bs about how they are shopping McKinnie and want to part ways with him?

What is stupid is keeping a guy on your team who doesn't care. That is a quick way to jack your locker room up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.