Page 204 of 333 FirstFirst ... 202203204205206 ... LastLast
Results 2,437 to 2,448 of 3987

Re: New draft/FA/offseason thread

Does anyone have a link to a decent draft site with scouting reports? Draftcountdown doesn't have scouting reports filled in.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bazooka Joe View Post
    Does anyone have a link to a decent draft site with scouting reports? Draftcountdown doesn't have scouting reports filled in.
    OT to this thread, but your on the clock on the Ravens mock draft.

Quote Originally Posted by Bazooka Joe View Post
    http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/draft...13/quarterback (I'm paying $2.50 per month over 2 years)
    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/p...raft;fastFacts (Free)
    http://www.nfl.com/draft/2013/tracke...dt-by-position (Free)

Quote Originally Posted by LouisianaRaven View Post
    I don't see why many ppl are jumping off of the Teo bandwagon.
    To jump off you have to first be on it. I think in general Notre Dame players are overhyped by the media. That doesn't mean they aren't good players - they just aren't as good as they are made out to be.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Tavon Austin = a less brittle DeSean Jackaon. Incredible speed and quickness. Kid can stop on a dime and accelerate in a different direction. The only problem is he is on the small side. He is not a complete receiver.

However, he is a threat to score every time he touches the ball.
    I would almost want to take Austin just so nobody else ends up with him. He is going to be a coverage nightmare in the league. I can see New England taking him in the first and letting Welker walk.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    To jump off you have to first be on it. I think in general Notre Dame players are overhyped by the media. That doesn't mean they aren't good players - they just aren't as good as they are made out to be.
    I hate Notre Dame, and I just loved the physical beating Alabama gave them in the BCS. Whenever Eddie Lacy got the ball, I was just laughing at how he just bulled all those overrated players over on the way to the end zone.

CJ Moseley also showed why he's just a better player than Teo.

I would almost want to take Austin just so nobody else ends up with him. He is going to be a coverage nightmare in the league. I can see New England taking him in the first and letting Welker walk.
    I agree, that's is where I see him ultimately ending up.

Blog Entries
    Harrison Smith seems to be as good as advertised.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

He had a fantastic year.

His run defense needs to improve, but he's the perfect center fielder, he really surprised me this year, I kind of expected him to be nothing more than another Tom Zibikowski. His coverage was immense, and that's in a pass happy division, he did great for a rookie. Time will tell when we re visit this with Upshaw vs Harrison, because we had the clear choice between the two. Upshaw was spectacular in run defense, but has shown nothing as a pass rusher in his rookie year, although I have a feeling he'll eventually come into his own as a pass rusher, at least we know he can set the edge to an elite level already though.

Another guy who had a very solid year that we had a shot at getting was Cordy Glenn. I think it was you who thought he could be a LT in this league, well so far you're right. Glenn was very solid at LT this season, and could be the Bills franchise LT for years to come. Everyone thought he'd be a guard or RT at best.

Makes you wonder if KO could actually play LT in the NFL.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    ... Makes you wonder if KO could actually play LT in the NFL.
    I've been advocating, on several posts, that KO may be able to be our LT of the future. I would not again move Oher back there because he cannot handle it. If McKinnie isn't resigned, and a high draft choice isn't used on LT, then IMO KO would be best suited there among any of our current Olinemen... Bc

Blog Entries

Word is Percy Harvin will be on the block, possibly for a 2nd and 4th rounder. He has some character and health issues, and would be kind of redundant to Jacoby. Plus he would probably want a long term deal. But he is a big time player.

Mike Max of CBS Minnesota reports that the Vikings will indeed attempt to trade Percy Harvin this offseason.
    Citing "sources," Max reports that Harvin unleashed an "embarrassing" tirade on coach Leslie Frazier during the season, and the episode not only alienated coaches but Harvin's teammates, as well. The sides now appear headed for divorce, even if the Vikings deny it vehemently so as to avoid losing trade leverage. Harvin had a similar incident with ex-Vikings coach Brad Childress. Although acquiring a first-rounder for Harvin may prove too difficult, Minnesota figures to ask for at least a second-rounder and some change.

Toward the end of the 2012 season, one NFL personnel man estimated that Percy Harvin will probably fetch a second- or third-round pick on the trade market. Harvin is theoretically every bit worth a first-rounder -- perhaps even a top-ten pick -- but the facts that he's entering a contract year, and comes with character and injury red flags will inevitably impact his trade value. We suspect GM Rick Spielman would happily accept a second- and fourth-round pick as compensation, but the bidding could grow fierce for such a dynamic talent. NFL trades can be executed beginning March 12, the first day of free agency.
    It would make me sick if NE got him.

Blog Entries

I remember watching him at the combine last year and he was the most fluid of the safeties out there -- ran effortlessly, got to top gear right away, no wasted movement, etc. One of the few guys I can still recall watching from last year. Would have been very happy if the Ravens had taken him. Oh well!