Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

I know we just won 55-20, but our defence scares me lol.

I will probably catch heat for this, but i didn't like the way we played defence today, it almost seemed like the Raiders wanted us to beat the life out of them.

I am hoping we fix this versus the the Steelers.

That said incredible win, and man when our offence is clicking it is clicking. Say what you want about Cam, but he called a hell of a game today. Hopefully we can take this show on the road.
    Lardarius "The predator" Webb

Re: I know we just won 55-20, but our defence scares me lol.

I understand what you mean...but just bask in this record setting win. Worry about the defense tomorrow.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Both of their TD's were because of Ed Reed peeking in the backfield and failing to make a simple tackle on a WR.

When Flacco threw his only pick deep in their territory, they kept the Raiders out of the endzone.

They played without Ngata, Jimmy Smith and Suggs playing at about half speed.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens75 View Post
    Both of their TD's were because of Ed Reed peeking in the backfield and failing to make a simple tackle on a WR.

When Flacco threw his only pick deep in their territory, they kept the Raiders out of the endzone.

They played without Ngata, Jimmy Smith and Suggs playing at about half speed.

:word I thought the defense played well today. Reed blew two touchdowns.

Blog Entries

Well someone had to bring up something lol. Palmer threw for over 400 yards last week, and we were pulling a lot of starters out towards the end there, garbage yards don't mean shit to me. And does the defense really scare you all of a sudden? It's been scaring me since the beginning of the year, all year long, yet we're somehow 7-2, so I'll take it.

Blog Entries

a win like this...nothin to complain about..Ed though is a liability at times.

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    Well someone had to bring up something lol. Palmer threw for over 400 yards last week, and we were pulling a lot of starters out towards the end there, garbage yards don't mean shit to me. And does the defense really scare you all of a sudden? It's been scaring me since the beginning of the year, all year long, yet we're somehow 7-2, so I'll take it.
    That's one way to look at it i guess. Since its been bad all season and we're still winning.... oh well, lol i can take that as well, but since it steeler week. IDK man this win is hard to enjoy after watching Carson Palmer, and darius heyward, freaking bey almost throw for 400 on us. I hate to see what Big Jen can do. IDK we'll see, i'll try to enjoy a 55 point showing pretty sure if we were playing the browns next week, this might bee a lot more enjoyable.

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    a win like this...nothin to complain about..Ed though is a liability at times.
    LOl you just complained about something. Ed being a liability IMO is an issue, not to be brushed over, bug again, i'm nitpicking, i'll take the win, i'm loving it. Bring on the steelers!! Hopefully Ed is plays like Ed next week.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BleedPurple92 View Post
    That's one way to look at it i guess. Since its been bad all season and we're still winning.... oh well, lol i can take that as well, but since it steeler week. IDK man this win is hard to enjoy after watching Carson Palmer, and darius heyward, freaking bey almost throw for 400 on us. I hate to see what Big Jen can do. IDK we'll see, i'll try to enjoy a 55 point showing pretty sure if we were playing the browns next week, this might bee a lot more enjoyable.
    Ah chill out dude, enjoy this win 7-2, 55 point win, how can you complain? Go drink a beer or something, I'm certainly enjoying this one. Does our defense need to improve drastically? Yes, but hey lets worry about that for next week, need I remind you Palmer also put up big yards against the Steelers and actually won? Any given Sunday dude, look at the Giants today.

Ben threw for 300 yards in both games last year and what was the end result? As long as the defense holds the Steelers out of the end zone I like the Ravens chances.

Their defense doesn't match up well against the Ravens and I am praying that they trot Troy out there so he can get burned or run over by Leach.

Blog Entries

LOl you just complained about something. Ed being a liability IMO is an issue, not to be brushed over, bug again, i'm nitpicking, i'll take the win, i'm loving it. Bring on the steelers!! Hopefully Ed is plays like Ed next week.
    not necessarily complaining just pointing out the reason for your concern if Ed made a tackle or two, i doubt you would be saying anything about the defense in this one. Does the defense need work? Hell yea i still hate pees with a passion but ill emjoy this win, not only big, but damn near intimidating to any team coming to our house.

Blog Entries

Ed Reed was the reason for both TDs. Otherwise, the defense showed good improvement. Courtney Upshaw is just making plays. DeAngelo Tyson had a good game as well. Terrance Cody played better than he has in the past.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore