Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Re: WiOW that Jimmy Smith is sooo great LOL

He's big and strong and fast.

Take a breath, guys. Each win was worth only one win, this loss was worth only one loss.

Let's see what happens next time he steps onto the field.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post

The problem is that he doesn't have an act to get together. The Ravens just have to face the fact that they whiffed on a first round pick.
    :grbac:

Some of you guys are incredible.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

The problem is that he doesn't have an act to get together. The Ravens just have to face the fact that they whiffed on a first round pick.
    So after 1 season, 7 games into season #2, a couple of starts and you're ready to label the guy as a bust?

This is my biggest complaint, a post like this that's void of any rational thought

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post

So after 1 season, 7 games into season #2, a couple of starts and you're ready to label the guy as a bust?

This is my biggest complaint, a post like this that's void of any rational thought
    :word

Some posters think that every player every week should play at an all pro level ...or they are a bust.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    :word

Some posters think that every player every week should play at an all pro level ...or they are a bust.

How about playing just average for one week? He's been terrible every time he walks on the field. If he was drafted in the 5th or 6th round, then sure, we'll cut him some slack, but if we don't get more out of a 1st round pick midway through their 2nd season, its a problem. He's not even growing as a player. There is nothing about his game that is any better than week 1 of last year. He may be big and fast, but he has absolutely no football talent.

Blog Entries

How about playing just average for one week? He's been terrible every time he walks on the field. If he was drafted in the 5th or 6th round, then sure, we'll cut him some slack, but if we don't get more out of a 1st round pick midway through their 2nd season, its a problem. He's not even growing as a player. There is nothing about his game that is any better than week 1 of last year. He may be big and fast, but he has absolutely no football talent.

I agree with you completely man!

I've been saying this exact same thing all year and people act like I'm crazy.

Jimmy Smith is garbage and it'll only be a matter of time until everyone starts admitting it.

8. Re: WiOW that Jimmy Smith is sooo great LOL

Jimmy is only 24.

And thanks to injuries, he's only played 18 regular season games + 2 playoff games, for just over a full season's worth of experience.

And this is his second D co-ordinator, so he's had to learn a new D.

Let's not be so hasty here.

Blog Entries
    He's also been playing the slot and now he's a starting corner. Hopefully he will improve

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

I'm not overly worried about Jimmy. Covering Andre Johnson is a tall order for any cornerback.

The kid needs to play smarter and not bite on double moves, hopefully that will improve, but at least he plays hard and hustles.

Blog Entries

Jimmy Smith played well against Kansas City and Dallas. I'm not grasping where he has looked bad every time he has seen the field.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

I wonder how many of "the experts" in this thread are the same people that said Webb was terrible and the Ravens should get rid of him or change him to safety at the end of 2010 and beginning of 2011.