Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Re: Bryant McKinnie - Not at 1st practice, Oher at LT for now.

Quote Originally Posted by ballhawk View Post
    Well.....it apears this coaching staff really embraces the idea of running their starting LT's out of town.
    Huh?? Really. Gaither and McKinnie were ran out of town??...They did it to themselves...SMH

Well.....it apears this coaching staff really embraces the idea of running their starting LT's out of town.

Not just that, they are bound by the CBA in which I'm sure Mr. McKinnie neglected to read. If I was a NFL millionaire, that CBA would be hung on my refrigerator. No pun intended McKinnie.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbirds80 View Post
    Not just that, they are bound by the CBA in which I'm sure Mr. McKinnie neglected to read. If I was a NFL millionaire, that CBA would be hung on my refrigerator. No pun intended McKinnie.
    It must be their choice to fine a player. They didnt fine ed reed for missing OTA's and they werent going to fine ray rice if he held out camp.

Blog Entries

Yeah the threatening intimidation approach might work for college kids but not grown men (millionaires). Dissapointed in all this for sure

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    Huh?? Really. Gaither and McKinnie were ran out of town??...They did it to themselves...SMH
    Thats your opinion. There are just as many ravens fans who feel the opposite.

It must be their choice to fine a player. They didnt fine ed reed for missing OTA's and they werent going to fine ray rice if he held out camp.
    I think that OTA's and Training Camp may be viewed differently in the CBA. Not sure however, but you have a point. Jason Cole made it seem as if this is based on CBA language.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Yeah the intimidation approach might work for college kids but not grown men (millionaires). Dissapointed in all this for sure
    No doubt. And now one of our biggest weaknesses (o-line) becomes considerably weaker.

Blog Entries

Looks to me like the team has decided to move on and McKinnie won't be in play.
    They're trying to get back their 500K roster bonus they paid him a couple months ago but he's got a 4.5M or so lawsuit pending so he's got money problems already.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Thats your opinion. There are just as many ravens fans who feel the opposite.
    And just as many raven fans who share the opinion I shared....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Looks to me like the team has decided to move on and McKinnie won't be in play.
    They're trying to get back their 500K roster bonus they paid him a couple months ago but he's got a 4.5M or so lawsuit pending so he's got money problems already.
    Is this what the twitter link was about? I don't have/use that system and can't access to see what the ensuing discussion in this thread was all about. What you posted is the first meat that may have been in that link, thanks.

If they are starting after the bonus return it sure looks like cutting bait, but still a small chance it is pulling out a big Taser.
    at one point of my life I was exactly Pi years old

Quote Originally Posted by Benny8444 View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. He will be a ufa after this season I think and it's better to get something for him than just lose him. Remember we have a history of making trades like this just before camp and during after camp

No one is cutting a top 15 LT before the season unless it is for cap reasons but still they will try to trade him first.

But the Mickinne issue is not weight related in my view. It most likely has to deal with his law suit. He just did not want to call harbs personally because it is a legal matter. That's why you have lawyers. I am sure the lawyers gave harbs a rundown but he won't speak for Mickinne and he was obiv excused or he would be fined for missing camp. This has nothing to do with weight
    I'm not b

I'm not buying that for a second. It's not like he's got some criminal trial pending. He's being sued for defaulting on a loan. What exactly do you think might be going on with that lawsuit that would keep him from being in Baltimore? You know what one good way to deal with creditors is? Show up for camp and starting collecting money. He's getting ready to lose $3.2 mill

Blog Entries

they took the hardline aproach with gaither and it blew up in their face. ask the chargers (who now have a decent LT on their roster) and ask joe flacco (who spent most of 2010 on his ass) and ray rice (who had his worst season as a starter in 2010).

now they are going to take the same stance with mckinnie after just giving him a half million dollar roster bonus 2 months ago. harbaugh is too fucking stubborn and instead of being patient and letting this play out, he has to be johnny tough guy and immediately get on the offensive. it didnt work with gaither, it wont work with mckinnie, and end result will be we go into the season with oher at LT, and once again the offense is cripled and will not take that step forward that we have all been waiting for.