Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Brady overthrows Woodhead, that's game

He ends the game with a 69 qb rating
    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Blog Entries

Re: Sunday Night - 49ers at Patriots

Quote Originally Posted by houstonravensfan View Post
    With an elite QB, you are always in with a chance. With Joe, not so much.

Assuming we keep Joe (I see no alternative) we MUST surround him with MUCH more talent.
    Hey there, if the Ravens defense had 3 straight 3 and outs after we went down today, who knows what would've happened.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    ........and exactly how many Super Bowls has he won in that span?
    How many has Tom Brady?

How many times has Joe Flacco outplayed Brady? Every time they've ever played.

Ask Lee Evans, Billy Cundiff, Boldin, and TJ Houshmondzadah about that.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleApocalypse37 View Post
    How many has Tom Brady?

I'm so tired of this lame argument. Flacco and Brady don't play each other. They try to score on the oppponents defense, which if memory serves me correctly has the Ravens defense ranked higher every time they've squared off, including last years AFCCG, in which the Ravens had a Top 5 unit to stop Brady, while the Pats fielded one the worse units in the entire league statistically. On and btw, we lost that game. Second, Brady has 3 rings during his career, 5 SB appearances, multiple Pro Bowls. Don't ever bring his name up in an attempt to defend Joe Flacco again. You come off as being illogical.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    Ask Lee Evans, Billy Cundiff, Boldin, and TJ Houshmondzadah about that.
    Typical. More excuses. Get 'er done.

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleApocalypse37 View Post

Lie. But amusing.

LOL. Some of you just want him to fail and you are not eve transparent about it. Yep, all Joe's fault for the loss today and all Brady's doing for the win, oh wait they still lost and don't credit New England's defense for forcing 3 straight 3 and outs or San Fran crapping out on those three drives

And the great Tom Brady can't pick up one yard. I think some of you actually loved that they started to come back just so you could come on here and use it to bash Joe. Disgusting.

Because QBs are judged on greatness soley by how many Superbowls they won so Dan Marino was just a lousy QB and Trent Dilfer a great one.

I'm so tired of this lame argument. Flacco and Brady don't play each other. They try to score on the oppponents defense, which if memory serves me correctly has the Ravens defense ranked higher every time they've squared off, including last years AFCCG, in which the Ravens had a Top 5 unit to stop Brady, while the Pats fielded one the worse units in the entire league statistically. On and btw, we lost that game. Second, Brady has 3 rings during his career, 5 SB appearances, multiple Pro Bowls. Don't ever bring his name up in an attempt to defend Joe Flacco again. You come off as being illogical.
    Plus his claim is demonstrably false, even if you don't adjust for the opposing defenses. Considering Flacco had a rating of an even 10.0 in their first playoff game matchup, I am not sure what PA37 is talking about. Then when you look at their regular season game from the same year, where Flacco had a rating of 78.7 to Brady's 100.8, you realize that he was just making stuff up.

And clearly, the implication that Flacco is even remotely comparable to Brady is laughable on its face. It is hard to tell if he is just yanking people's chains when he says stuff like that.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RavenMan View Post
    Because QBs are judged on greatness soley by how many Superbowls they won so Dan Marino was just a lousy QB and Trent Dilfer a great one.
    Yes, the two exceptions you bring up (in 46 occurrences) aside.

Quote Originally Posted by Haloti92 View Post
    Lie. But amusing.
    You're right, its just been most of the time that he has played better than him when the teams have played each other.