Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Hamilton promoted from practice squad

Quote Originally Posted by houstonravensfan View Post
    Uh . . . Hello ? Guys? Prairie View A&M? They are about 20 miles from my home here in Houston. They play in a conference of midgets. Let me put it another way: I am F'ing sick of the FO trying to recapture defensive greatness with UDFAs (read: 'players no one else wanted")
    As always, hoping I am wrong.
    He was a PS player. What do you expect us to do, just sign a bunch of all pros to our PS? Injuries have clearly hurt this defense, and now we're down to our last resources. This guy did dominate a bunch of 2nd and 3rd string Olines in the preseason too btw. He does have some upside to him.

Blog Entries
    Uh . . . Hello ? Guys? Prairie View A&M? They are about 20 miles from my home here in Houston. They play in a conference of midgets. Let me put it another way: I am F'ing sick of the FO trying to recapture defensive greatness with UDFAs (read: 'players no one else wanted")
    This isn't madden where you can turn the cap off and trade for jj watt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Here is the thread started by leachisabeast back when he was signed to our PS, highlight clip of him against the Raiders with Dallas and our initial impressions/thoughts
    http://russellstreetreport.com/forum...ton-vs-Raiders
    at one point of my life I was exactly Pi years old

He may not be active this week but should be next week.

I expect Elerbie/McCelllen in the middle with Suggs on the Right side and Upshaw/Kruger on the left.

I also expect to see them have upshaw on the field more on passing downs with the pending departure of Kruger.

Blog Entries

How bad must Kindle be, to be relegated to the PS, even with all of these injuries? Sad ending.

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    How bad must Kindle be, to be relegated to the PS, even with all of these injuries? Sad ending.
    Wow. Completely forgot about Kindle still sitting there. Talk about being made irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    The dude showed flashes of a very high motor in the pre season .

but since he isntt a practice warrior, he's never gotten a chance on game day. that's harbaugh for you.

waste after waste of talent

Quote Originally Posted by landspeed View Post
    The dude showed flashes of a very high motor in the pre season .

but since he isntt a practice warrior, he's never gotten a chance on game day. that's harbaugh for you.

waste after waste of talent
    A high motor was it. I didn't see much from him except a dumb penalty or two. If he can't do it in practice what makes you think he can do it in games? Kindle wasted his own talent getting drunk and busting his skull causing him to lose half his hearing. Kindle screwed himself.

Blog Entries

Yes it was Prairie View but he is about 6'3" 250 and he beat Robert Mathis' single season sack record in college while also leading the team in tackles and forced fumbles. Hope he gets a chance

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

I'm fantasizing about AH becoming our "James Harrison" UDFA to DPOY. LOL!

Well, we swing and miss from the big schools too. Cody from Alabama and Smith from colorado, to name a few.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    Well, we swing and miss from the big schools too. Cody from Alabama and Smith from colorado, to name a few.
    Smith is a swing and a miss after 15-18 career games? Did you even notice Demaryius Thomas last week?