Page 304 of 333 FirstFirst ... 302303304305306 ... LastLast
Results 3,637 to 3,648 of 3987
    Blog Entries

Re: Draft / FA / Offseason Roster Moves (Merged)

Alex Smith to KC makes sense; I don't expect Geno Smith to be drafted very high but it will be 1st

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Alex Smith to KC makes sense; I don't expect Geno Smith to be drafted very high but it will be 1st
    Cleveland, Buffalo, or Arizona could target him.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Cleveland, Buffalo, or Arizona could target him.
    There's no doubt in my mind geno smith will be a top 5 pick.

People have short memories. I keep hearing how there's no sure thing QB prospects. When is there?? Last year was an absolute anomaly, not the norm.

In 2011 Jake locker and Blaine Gabbert were top ten picks. Christian Ponder 12th overall??? If Glennon were in that draft he would have gone before ponder just on upside alone, and he's what, the third, fourth best QB prospect this year?

There is going to be two QBs taken in the top ten is my guess, probably 4 in the first round. I set the QB O/U at 3.
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”

–Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nfl...ack/index.html

3. The Ravens and Joe Flacco are making progress. The club negotiator, Pat Moriarty, and agent Joe Linta spent four hours together Friday night, then were spotted at the Capital Grille having dinner. This isn't degenerating into what happened last summer -- yet, and I don't think it will -- when Linta and Flacco walked away with a deal agonizingly close. The Ravens know they can find a way to do a cap-friendly deal in years one and two, Flacco knows he doesn't want to leave Baltimore, and the extended conversation is a good sign that the two sides can reach a five- or six-year deal to keep the unsigned Flacco in Baltimore through the middle of his prime years before free agency opens in two weeks.

Blog Entries

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nfl...ack/index.html

3. The Ravens and Joe Flacco are making progress. The club negotiator, Pat Moriarty, and agent Joe Linta spent four hours together Friday night, then were spotted at the Capital Grille having dinner. This isn't degenerating into what happened last summer -- yet, and I don't think it will -- when Linta and Flacco walked away with a deal agonizingly close. The Ravens know they can find a way to do a cap-friendly deal in years one and two, Flacco knows he doesn't want to leave Baltimore, and the extended conversation is a good sign that the two sides can reach a five- or six-year deal to keep the unsigned Flacco in Baltimore through the middle of his prime years before free agency opens in two weeks.

iggyman555 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Sirdowski View Post
    There's no doubt in my mind geno smith will be a top 5 pick.

People have short memories. I keep hearing how there's no sure thing QB prospects. When is there?? Last year was an absolute anomaly, not the norm.

In 2011 Jake locker and Blaine Gabbert were top ten picks. Christian Ponder 12th overall??? If Glennon were in that draft he would have gone before ponder just on upside alone, and he's what, the third, fourth best QB prospect this year?

There is going to be two QBs taken in the top ten is my guess, probably 4 in the first round. I set the QB O/U at 3.
    i agree. also this is a copy cat league so teams will gamble to get the next rgIII, kaep, wilson...i say top 10 tho not top 5

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by iggyman555 View Post
    i agree. also this is a copy cat league so teams will gamble to get the next rgIII, kaep, wilson...i say top 10 tho not top 5
    I don't think he will. Look at the teams at the top of the draft, especially if KC gets a QB in free agency. Those teams need Olinemen and perhaps Dline. I don't see Smith in the top 5 picks

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

What do people think of Matt Furstenburg as a potential late H-Back type?
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    I think that is what is going to happen. I like his hands, smarts and good speed. I bet with the new NFL's focus on passing he will be a 5th rounder. I think he will have a decent NFL career. He has good seam speed and would be good vs zone coverage and could line him up at FB also and used for out of the backfield plays. I like him as a prospect mid rounds of course (5th)

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post

Film links? Im a bit lazy atm

Mayock said that Cullen Jenkins' agent told him that Jenkins will be be cut.
    $25M over 5 originally. Restructured this time last year. 32 yo.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BigPlayReceiver View Post
    Mayock said that Cullen Jenkins' agent told him that Jenkins will be be cut.
    $25M over 5 originally. Restructured this time last year. 32 yo.
    Just saw that.

Dude isn't worth a lot of $$$ anymore considering his age, but he was very good in Green Bay's 3-4. I would be interested in him on a 1-2 year vet min deal.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.