26 60.47%
  • Cooks

6 13.95%
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Gun to your head WR scenario

Ricky Proehl!

I take Lee, I guess. Before the injuries he was great. Even dealing with the injuries (which are the main reason drafting him worries me) he played very well.

Sort of a downer at 17 though.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Blog Entries

I don't really see where Beckham dominated a good team. I am purely looking at boxscores without context....but where did he light up a top program?

Blog Entries

You left the most important option out of the poll:
    o Just shoot me!
    ...If yinz ain't vaxxed & boosted by now, ain't nuffin' I say gonna change yer mind. Just don't drop dead on my lawn.

Слава Україні! героям слава!

Quote Originally Posted by JCroUSAF View Post
    A lot of people are down on beckham because he ran slow at the combine. 4.6? But watching his tape, he definetly plays a lot faster. I do not hold much stock in the 40 anyway. So much of it is based off of learning how to come out of a sprinters stance. Proper technique can shave hundreds of seconds off which people fall in love with. Beckham is a playmaker with great hands above average game speed and good quick twitch to him. I would take him at 17 in this scenario. Personally I think he's going to end up being the best reciever from this draft class
    Might be thinking abut Landry here.

Speaking of WRs, we have maintained a ton of interest in Martavis Bryant since the Combine. Bryant was the "other" Clemson wide receiver. Good size/speed combo.
    Last edited by JoeCool5; 04-20-2014 at 10:58 AM.

Any interest in Wisconsin's Jared Abbrederis? He's only 6'1" and 195lbs, but he's a crisp route runner that torched Bradley Roby last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbirds80 View Post
    Might be thinking abut Landry here.
    Ahh your right! Even still beckham is a good reciever lol

If the Ravens had to take one of these three WRs, I wouldn't be disappointed landing any of them. I've been a big Lee guy for a long time, but can understand why so many posters like Beckham. Cooks is a Steve Smith clone to my eyes, and that's not a bad thing. If I had to rank them, I would go Lee, Beckham, Cooks, but would probably just shrug if the Ravens see it differently.

10. Re: Gun to your head WR scenario

What about that kid Benjamin? Think we'll have a shot at him in the 2nd round? That the kid I like if/when we don't get Mike Evans.

Blog Entries

If this was a "Gun to your head TE scenario" then I'd be compelled to choose Aaron Hernandez... Bc

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    If this was a "Gun to your head TE scenario" then I'd be compelled to choose Aaron Hernandez... Bc
    Why are we not surprised? If half (hell, even a quarter) of what you've posted re your SiL is true, you'd hafta go with someone you'd be pretty sure wouldn't screw up the execution...:p
    ...If yinz ain't vaxxed & boosted by now, ain't nuffin' I say gonna change yer mind. Just don't drop dead on my lawn.

Слава Україні! героям слава!