Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Could the Madden cover be a Ravens player?

Ed Reed?
    Joe Flacco?
    Torrey Smith?
    Anquan Boldin?
    Ray Rice?
    JUSTIN TUCKER?

Hmm. Probably not.

Though if Ed Reed goes to another team, I have a very sick feeling they'd make him the cover.

Ray Rice and Anquan Boldin are the only players with a remote chance, I think.

Blog Entries

Re: Could the Madden cover be a Ravens player?

It should never be a Raven. Never.

The Madden cover should be old timers of yesteryear and a percentage of the game should go towards concussion research.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    It should never be a Raven. Never.

The Madden cover should be old timers of yesteryear and a percentage of the game should go towards concussion research.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

EA SPORTS donating money???????

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

I'm not mocking you, that's a good idea, but EA Sports is a very greedy company.

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleApocalypse37 View Post
    Ed Reed?
    Joe Flacco?
    Torrey Smith?
    Anquan Boldin?
    Ray Rice?
    JUSTIN TUCKER?

Hmm. Probably not.

Though if Ed Reed goes to another team, I have a very sick feeling they'd make him the cover.

Ray Rice and Anquan Boldin are the only players with a remote chance, I think.
    No.

Please no.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Hell......... No

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleApocalypse37 View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

EA SPORTS donating money???????

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

I'm not mocking you, that's a good idea, but EA Sports is a very greedy company.
    I know.

And it is a shame because John Madden is (or used to be) all about the old timers.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

The cover on some EA games has been a fan vote for a couple years now in a bracket format, in Madden I think it goes back 3 years to when Brees was on the cover? This is why Peyton Hillis was on the cover a couple years ago. Would guess it will depend on who they pick as the Ravens representative and who they end up against, assuming they do the same format this year.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Blog Entries

Has AP been on the cover?

I'd say either RG3, AP, or Peyton. Most exciting NFL starts this year.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    The cover on some EA games has been a fan vote for a couple years now in a bracket format, in Madden I think it goes back 3 years to when Brees was on the cover? This is why Peyton Hillis was on the cover a couple years ago. Would guess it will depend on who they pick as the Ravens representative and who they end up against, assuming they do the same format this year.
    I could potentially see Anquan Boldin winning, with that in mind. His catches throughout the playoffs definitely got noticed, especially since everybody was looking for any possible reason to take credit away from Joe Flacco.

Am I the only one thinking it might be Ray? Just retired, greatest MLB ever, just won the SB....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by runrayrun27 View Post
    Am I the only one thinking it might be Ray? Just retired, greatest MLB ever, just won the SB....
    Interesting, they put Favre on the cover in...09? He had retired, but that was when he reversed direction and ended up with the Jets. But at the time they picked him and put him there, he had just retired. That's why he's in a Packers uniform.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Blog Entries

Hillis fell off completely after he made the cover. Keep bucking the curse if you want to..............
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore