Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1617181920 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Election Day 2012 Thread

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Pretty funny line from Twitter ...

Millions of Republicans can now wake up and stop pretending they like Mitt Romney.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Just heard a great point to the question, why did Romney lose?

"Romney set out to win an election and not an argument"

So true.

Because of what I do for a living (when I am not ruining message boards) I hold certifications in deception detection, neurolinguistics and in body language.

The press may be praising Mitt with his concession speech but I most certainly am not. When he said he will pray for Obama to be successful, he was seething underneath and completely disingenuous.

Take a look at his face and head as he says that line. Hs mouth is smiling and but the eyes are "dead", meaning if you covered up his mouth and just looked as his face from the nose up, you would never be ale to figure out which emotion he was feeling. People smile and are genuine with their eyes first, mouth second. If he had one iota of sincerity there, you'd see it in his eyes.

Furthermore, he turns his head down and to his right right after he says it. That's a very condescending move, kind of like when your boss gives you that warning but underneath is thinking what a dumb ass you are.

Blog Entries

Because of what I do for a living (when I am not ruining message boards) I hold certifications in deception detection, neurolinguistics and in body language.

The press may be praising Mitt with his concession speech but I most certainly am not. When he said he will pray for Obama to be successful, he was seething underneath and completely disingenuous.

Take a look at his face and head as he says that line. Hs mouth is smiling and but the eyes are "dead", meaning if you covered up his mouth and just looked as his face from the nose up, you would never be ale to figure out which emotion he was feeling. People smile and are genuine with their eyes first, mouth second. If he had one iota of sincerity there, you'd see it in his eyes.

Furthermore, he turns his head down and to his right right after he says it. That's a very condescending move, kind of like when your boss gives you that warning but underneath is thinking what a dumb ass you are.
    So you're saying Mitt thinks Obama is a dumb ass?

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post

So you're saying Mitt thinks Obama is a dumb ass?
    Not going to go that far, but, IMO, he definitely feels disdain for him.

Blog Entries

Not going to go that far, but, IMO, he definitely feels disdain for him.
    Can't blame him for the outright character assassination they did on him.

But as you and I said in July, Mitt should have countered he ran the risk of being defined by Obama and he was...

Blog Entries

At least Mitt tried to be a Christian dead eyes and all. Carter's was said to cry when he was told on the eve of the election
    he couldn't win. Mitt's eyes had to be tired and he was upset and disappointed after a long hard fought campaign he almost
    won. It took a great comeback and a hurricane for him to lose it so anyone's eyes would have been like that.

BTW, stocks plunged 1% in the wake of the re-election in the Divided States of America. Looks like Wall Street is on
    suicide watch now and that's bad for everyone's pocket books.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/49725783

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    At least Mitt tried to be a Christian dead eyes and all. Carter's was said to cry when he was told on the eve of the election
    he couldn't win. Mitt's eyes had to be tired and he was upset and disappointed after a long hard fought campaign he almost
    won. It took a great comeback and a hurricane for him to lose it so anyone's eyes would have been like that.

BTW, stocks plunged 1% in the wake of the re-election in the Divided States of America. Looks like Wall Street is on
    suicide watch now and that's bad for everyone's pocket books.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/49725783
    Maybe God timed that hurricane perfectly so Obama would win. Thank you, Jesus.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ivalice View Post
    Maybe God timed that hurricane perfectly so Obama would win. Thank you, Jesus.
    Yes. God killed 120 Americans for Obama. You stay classy, Ivalice.

Blog Entries

I'M SO GLAD WE HAD THAT STORM LAST WEEK.

CHRIS MATHEWS, MSNBC

And people get upset with me for saying OBY. LOL

And, he got his revenge. He told everyone to vote for revenge. At least Mitt acted like the Christian.

http://michellemalkin.com/2012/11/07...st-stand-tall/

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...last_week.html
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 11-07-2012 at 11:23 AM.

The stock market plunge has more to do with the "Fiscal Cliff" that is looming at the start of January. Once a deal is made (and we should all pray a deal is made regardless of political leaning) the markets should stabilize. No matter who was elected, this was going to be dealt with by the 112th congress, so hopefully congress finally gets to work.

The reason the markets are so skittish over this is that we're talking about automatic budget cuts and taxes that will remove 5-6% of National GDP which is a BFD.

Blog Entries

Yea, but you'd think the re-election would have saved it from plunging.

Wall St acts on stuff like that, especially something as emotional and big like that, anything emotional.
    Not even the Chosen One could save people from losing money today. Let's see if he does in January
    but don't forget his class warfare. The people want it.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 11-07-2012 at 11:27 AM.