Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries

Re: Damn...Obama to meet with dangerous world leader

You all are right, I'm stoopid!

I'm sorry I posted. I've been told by numerous soldiers that the majority of Iraqi's are happy they have a chance at Democracy, not that we are there per se. Yes, I feel the Iraqi's lives are just as valuable as any other human on this planet. My comment about the young men and women involved in fatal accidents wasn't meant to diminish their deaths or the soldiers fighting for this country. My comment was saying that young men and women die everyday from many different things, and that dying in a car wreck is still dying. It seems that its worse to die in Iraq for the media vs. in a car wreck.

President Bush is to blame for all this country's ills and I don't know why I think otherwise. Im sorry I've been wrong for looking at the whole picture with an open mind, not just what the media spoon feeds me. Once again, accept my apologies.....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    Coming from someone who is in Balad right now, I dont believe in this war. Yet I am here because I signed up to be. Knowing full well I would be asked to do things I didn't agree with.

As far as the Iraqi's being happy we are there, I can tell you that most are not happy at all about it.
    I hope you make it home safe, brother! My comment about the Iraqi's being happy with our occupation was taken out of context; I meant that they are happy that they have a chance to have a better life through Democracy, or so I've been told......

Quote Originally Posted by Galen Sevinne View Post
    without preconditions. What the hell is he thinking??? It is too early to agree to meet with internationally unpopular and aggressive world leaders without preconditions. Shit.

"President Bush will meet with President-elect Barack Obama in the Oval Office on Monday to discuss the economy, the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, and other challenges the new administration will face in January, officials said yesterday."

for more of this disgrace:

http://mobile.twp.com/news.jsp?key=313192&rc=ba_po
    Good one!!!!

No doubt "W" would be finding himself on the wrong end of some Saddam justice if this guy was leader of any nation on earth but the USA.

Quote Originally Posted by 4G63 View Post
    I hope you make it home safe, brother! My comment about the Iraqi's being happy with our occupation was taken out of context; I meant that they are happy that they have a chance to have a better life through Democracy, or so I've been told......

Now I get what you was trying to say. From the people I've interacted with its about 50-50, that the iraqis are happy about democracy. Your average Iraqi doesn't like us, but thanks us for getting rid of saddam. They just want us to leave now.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Quote Originally Posted by TRAP View Post
    But not as disgraceful as this peanut double digit President - the worse in history and the man who challenged Ronald Regan's strategy in winning the Cold War.

http://mainstreamiowan.blogspot.com/...ent-in-us.html
    :happyanim :happyanim
    You link to this as a backup to your claim that Carter was the worst president?............Yeah! I get all my news from this "Joe midwestern" He and his kids are brilliant!!!!
    Thoughts, editorials and opinions on events from a conservative working-class, midwestern family in central Iowa. Different perspectives from the family's husband and father, wife and mother, and yes, even their kids. Musings, rants and raves mixed with hyperbole and satire of how they think, feel, and view issues, all the while trying to adjust to living in today's world. Terms and Policies