Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

NFL and ESPN want a Brady vs Manning match so bad....

If we make it past Indy, we will have to play the cleanest and best game of the year a hope we draw a good crew. I hate talking about officials being biased, but I am also a realist and do think that officials tend to watch teams alto closer when playing Brady and Manning. Lets go out and dominate and keep it out of their hands. The NFL wants that match and officials tend to try to keep the Boss happy and Schien is a dreaming faggot, thinking about 2 pansy ass Quarterbacks. If we don't go I sure hope neither one of Brady or Manning go.

http://www.nfl.com/playoffs/story/0a...eahawkspackers

Re: NFL and ESPN want a Brady vs Manning match so bad....

I cant stand that Schien idiot either.

Of course the NFL wants pats vs broncos. But they dont always get what they want. I remember one year the NBA wanted a certian NBA finals match up and did not get it because the team the wanted lost in the east or west finals. Might have been the Lakers that lost.

One game at a time....

Also, how could ESPN care??? they dont get the ratings or anything as the game is on CBS.

I can see how the NFL wants it as its a sexy match up. But if we win sunday we better play lights out and behave as they refs will call the next game close. hopefully for both sides but I cant see it being called one sided.

The NFL always wants a attractive match up but they dont always get it and they are not going to tell the refs that this is who we want to win. as if it came out there would be law suits out the window and Goddell would prob be canned.

Blog Entries

Of course a lot of people want to see Brady / Manning again; what unbiased fan wouldn't want to see that?

But whatever matchup makes it to the SB they will play up the side stories and it will be the highest rated SB in history. Doesn't matter who the teams are, they'll make drama

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Of course a lot of people want to see Brady / Manning again; what unbiased fan wouldn't want to see that?

But whatever matchup makes it to the SB they will play up the side stories and it will be the highest rated SB in history. Doesn't matter who the teams are, they'll make drama
    If I have to watch the Patriots AGAIN in the superbowl, I may have to pass.

7. Re: NFL and ESPN want a Brady vs Manning match so bad....

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens27Girl View Post
    But what if they lose again?

Don't you want to see that? ;)

Quote Originally Posted by PerpetuallyBored74 View Post
    But what if they lose again?

Don't you want to see that? ;)
    That would be so good!

If the Ravens aren't there, I would like to see Brady v Peyton in the AFCCG. I most football fans would like that too. If it does happen its not some big conspiracy, as the Broncos and Pats are the best teams in the AFC. Not crazy to think both would end up in the AFCCG.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Blog Entries

I trust Andrew Luck more than Joe Flacco
    A lot of people seem to be using this reasoning. Even though Luck has thrown 8 more INTS.

Blog Entries

Every casual NFL fan wants to see Manning vs. Brady. My 70 year mother even asked me if that would be a good Super Bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    A fan who is tired of seeing the same damn people in the Super Bowl every year.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens27Girl View Post
    Same here.

You can only eat a hamburger so many times before you want a chicken sandwich.