Page 35 of 81 FirstFirst ... 3334353637 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Game Thread: Ravens @ Chiefs

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    Agreed. What could he have done different? The whole team is just sucking ass right now. I'm sure Harbs is reeming their asses right now.
    Isn't it the HC job to oversee the gameplans of his coordinators? Where were the eight man fronts on defense? Or the slants, screens, picks or crossing patterns on offense? Harbaugh approved these bullshit gameplans. It's the job of the coaching staff to put their players in position to make plays. They aren't doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by ActualSpamBot View Post
    Man... Now I remember why I usually avoid this thread during the game. We're tied on the road and some of you people are acting like we're losing by 24 at home.

Calm down you panicky types. When we win this game, all your nervous bitching about how we should dump Harbaugh, Pees, Cam, or whomever is going to make you feel really fucking foolish.
    Dan "Iwetmyself" Peas

Has been an ISSUE all fking year......

Not being foolish. Just dont drink purple KOOLAID

Blog Entries
    Drops are killing drives. Big problem when your receivers cant get open and when they do they drop passes.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    This sum bullshit
    Agree wholeheartedly.
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh

Blog Entries

Sure glad I am going to the next road game in Houston.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    OK, so its so easy to say. Now tell us exactly what Harbaugh should have done different this week than he has done in his last 4 years where the team has won after a break. Saying it falls on the coach is fine if you can tell us what he should have done.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2
    YOU need to give me a better reason than "lack of ability" when it comes to Boldin and Rice dropping the ball when they are where they are BECAUSE of their ABILITY to catch the ball.

So far hte Oline can't block anyone, the WR's can't catch and no one can tackle, or even hold their ground.

Not sure how much of that at all is on the coordinators or gameplanning?
    a 5-4 isn't a viable D. 8 men in the box is really the most you can do.

Harbaugh is not to blame for today.

But I will put blame on him for the pattern that's now going back two seasons for not getting his team up for easy road games.

Seattle, Tennessee, Kansas City ...

Once is a fluke, twice is a coincidence, third time is a trend.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    Isn't it the HC job to oversee the gameplans of his coordinators? Where were the eight man fronts on defense? Or the slants, screens, picks or crossing patterns on offense? Harbaugh approved these bullshit gameplans. It's the job of the coaching staff to put their players in position to make plays. They aren't doing it.
    You can't coach winning 1 on 1 battles. Bottom line is people are getting beat 1 on 1 offense and defense. Offensive line isn't blocking, defensive line is getting run over. Receivers aren't getting open or are dropping passes. The only bright spot has been Rice so far and he even dropped a pass.

10. Re: Game Thread: Ravens @ Chiefs

This defense is an embarrassment to watch. I really cannot stomach watching this. And the offense is struggling today. Maybe they should run the ball a little more. Seems to be working for the Chiefs and Rice also has over 7 ypc. I don't know, I'm not liking the looks of this game. Seems like a team we should destroy but we are being gashed by them.

I still can't believe quan dropped a ball that WAS IN THE BUCKET!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    Harbs wins 2 out of every 3 games and makes the playoffs every single year. But you're right, this poor half is his defining characteristic. He fucking sucks. Let's meet him at the airport and run him out of town on a rail.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron