Page 33 of 67 FirstFirst ... 3132333435 ... LastLast
    Strange this is taking so long.

Re: Ed Reed to Houston?

Well, if the Ravens don't get Reed, there is always Tom Zbikowski.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    James Palmer (@JPalmerCSN)

#texanstalk. Andre Johnson said Ed Reed wouldn't be here this long if he didn't want to be here with the #texans
    That is one way to spin it.

Jake Long spent 3 days in StL and no deal. If anything the longer the stay the more issues there seem to be.

4. Re: Ed Reed to Houston?

@NFL_ATL: "Our folks at @nflnetwork tell us Ed Reed left the building in Houston w/o a deal. Nothing expected today."

I've been following this through Houston papers. Almost every quote from Ed has been an indirect allusion to money. Ed clearly wants a big payday, and I'm not sure teams will be willing pay top dollar for him. The fact that his is going so long reinforces that there may be a monetary hold-up. Even Andre Johnson's tweet alludes to this. I'm beginning to think Ed may take other visits.

I'm telling ya, he's doing the Jason Garrett bit.

I think Ed found out that he isn't worth 6 mil. Now that he knows the market price, I'm curious as to what Oz does.

Blog Entries

Retire reed.

9. Re: Ed Reed to Houston?

Quote Originally Posted by strez View Post
    I've been following this through Houston papers. Almost every quote from Ed has been an indirect allusion to money. Ed clearly wants a big payday, and I'm not sure teams will be willing pay top dollar for him. The fact that his is going so long reinforces that there may be a monetary hold-up. Even Andre Johnson's tweet alludes to this. I'm beginning to think Ed may take other visits.
    This may actually be a good sign that he may wind up back with the Ravens. If he can't find the money he's looking for, he could go back to the place where he knows he's loved. That's assuming Ozzie will give him a contract at the right price...which after the Boldin trade/Pollard cut, I'm not sure he would even give an offer...period.

LOL Ed, just give it up buddy and come home. You're not gonna get a gajillion bucks. Come back to Baltimore where you'll get a more than fair deal and finish it out here. Sheesh, if it wasn't Ed Reed I'd be shocked at all the grandstanding.

Blog Entries
    Classic reed can't say I'm surprised

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Agree with others that he didn't see the money he wanted. If he did, he would have signed already. May still end up there but I'm assuming he is taking the Texans offer and shopping it.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52