Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Jay Glazer: Harbaugh helped Cameron hang on for as long he could until he was finally let go

Quote Originally Posted by s.r.genovese View Post
    So you have two teams thinking that the guy is NFL quality. It only makes my point further. If Matteson really sucked and wasn't NFL quality and was only on the team because of his dad, NO ONE would have picked him up when he was cut.

Instead two teams have given him NFL contracts. Maybe it's because he can actually play a little bit.
    Ha ha you must be related to the Mattesons! Or maybe nepotism runs throughout the NFL!
    Last edited by Loco Ravens Fan; 12-18-2012 at 02:25 PM.

Re: Jay Glazer: Harbaugh helped Cameron hang on for as long he could until he was finally let go

Harbaugh thought Cameron gave him the best chance to win with the players Ozzie gave him.
    Flacco thought otherwise.
    With a big decision coming this off-season, Bisciotti wanted to get an idea of who was right.
    Good chance neither Flacco or Caldwell is here next season, but we will have to re-assess in a few weeks.
    Way Down South in New Orleans

Quote Originally Posted by Loco Ravens Fan View Post
    I don't believe this is JH's last year. The play calling has been called suspect by many. Even so, if the plays that were called were executed properly, maybe the Ravens win at least one of the games against Pitt or DC or even a possibility of winning both and last week's game would be not such a big deal. The Ravens are in the playoffs but if they don't win one of the next two games, they could be a wildcard road team. And Joe on the road would be interesting!
    The Ravens if they executed proper pass protection schemes are likely 11-3 not playing to get in the playoffs still. If your coaches wont listen to you, who will? Biscuit put a lot of time and $ in this team, inwardly many blame JH for making Cundiffs kick more stressfull than it needed to be. Then showing a penchant for freindship over team goals is football treason, especially when NO ONE was happy with Cameron, NO ONE.

Blog Entries

At this point, I'm honestly done with JH.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    Agreed. I don't want a head coach that keeps coaches and/or players around because they are BFF's.

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    I think I have reached that point too. Since he has 2 more years on his contract, I guess he'll be back, unless Stevie is really pissed.

Blog Entries

for those that want JH gone, 5 game or 4 out of 5 losing streak and 1 and done may be enough to oust him. However, id caution "careful what you wish for."
    -JAB

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    for those that want JH gone, 5 game or 4 out of 5 losing streak and 1 and done may be enough to oust him. However, id caution "careful what you wish for."
    :word

Blog Entries

What I wish for is a SB proven head coach. Aka Sean Payton. Not a glorified special teams coach that pretends to be a head coach.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    What I wish for is a SB proven head coach. Aka Sean Payton. Not a glorified special teams coach that pretends to be a head coach.
    This. Not being an X's and O's guy really got exposed when his defense was no longer a top 5 unit. Thing is, he got no better during the past 5 years.

I don't necessarily want him gone. I just wonder if his trust with his players, and more importantly, his trust with the FO has been broken with the whole Cameron mess?

Would love to have Sean Payton in a "Head Coach, Offense" type arrangement and have him bring in a defensive coordinator of his choosing. Harbaugh's limitations are limiting this team. He has shit coordinator, his lack of X and O's knowledge means he can't step in a take over play calling duties, etc.