Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Obligatory Fire Cam Thread

I cannot stomach watching this clown one second longer.

2. Re: Obligatory Fire Cam Thread

As far as Cam's execution is concerned...

I'm in favor of it.

Blog Entries

Re: Obligatory Fire Cam Thread

If he wants to have Joe pass so bad why not run a playaction out of the I-formation or a goalline formation? They probably would NOT expect that...but Joe in the shotgun? The Stoolers will take that all day! At least he took the sack which was actually pretty smart.

Quote Originally Posted by PerpetuallyBored74 View Post
    As far as Cam's execution is concerned...

I'm in favor of it.
    LOL

Not bad for a RUNNING BACK!!! Now that is funny.
    #FIREROMAN

I swear, when they went to the huddle, the TV broadcast was showing an overhead view of the huddle and IT LOOKED TO ME like Flacco was turning to look back at the sideline like "WTF?"

When I saw that, I thought "no way, they are going to pass?!? No way!" Then they come out in a shotgun formation, and Flacco (wisely) doesn't even attempt to pass, he takes the sack. Because RUNNING THE CLOCK was what mattered there.

So yeah, we had them in a checkmate situation. We come out in I formation and either run the ball or fake the run (if we want to get cute, which is stupid, but at least it's defensible as a play call in this situation). Instead we come out in SHOTGUN... wow. At least run it on a draw to Ray Rice. Don't PASS!

Thank god Flacco is too smart to throw the ball. An incompletion changes that last drive considerably.

Maybe the worst play call of all time, and he's had some whoppers. Shotgun 3 wide formation when 2 yards wins you the game and no defensive timeouts.

Fucking LOL. Get bent, Cam.

We need to hire a translator ... someone who Cam can tell the play to and then relay it into Joe. For example on the 3rd and 2 at the end of the game it would work like this.....

Cam: Shotgun, pass, zebra 32 deep 9's
    Translator to Joe: Run, Ray Rice you pick were at the line....

that simple
    “A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football,”
    -Ray Lewis

8. Re: Obligatory Fire Cam Thread

Put Leach & Rice in the backfield.
    Fake handoff to Leach who runs up the middle to actually block (or get tackled, same effect really)
    Have Rice run ball to the left.
    1st down.
    Game Over.

Blog Entries

INEXPLICABLE play calling by CAM. EVEN if we got penetrated on 3rd down, we would have been better off running it and taking the 40 % chance of converting. Flacco was wise to take the sack for sure.

Cam needs to go right now, all this was right infront of Ozzie, surely he has to be thinking about something.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    INEXPLICABLE play calling by CAM. EVEN if we got penetrated on 3rd down, we would have been better off running it and taking the 40 % chance of converting. Flacco was wise to take the sack for sure.

Cam needs to go right now, all this was right infront of Ozzie, surely he has to be thinking about something.
    On that play flacco was told to throw the safe pass or sack if the pass wasn't there.

But yes dumb call by cam.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post

Welcome to the DARK SIDE!!!

Not bad for a RUNNING BACK!!! Now that is funny.
    #FIREROMAN

How dare Cam blow it against the leagues number one defense on the road.

Inexcusable the way he ....

I'm sorry. I can't even go on with the sarcasm.