Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Mr Bisciotti, wont be getting any more of money. You need to make changes.

I been paying hard earned money to see these guys play for the past few years like everybody else;however, there comes a time when you got to pull back from a bad product and this year its been a bad bad product. Where do you start: Well, the Ravens have lucked out most of this year. The head coach is not that bad but isn't the brightest bulb in the NFL. Evidence : things like that stupid challenge which made the Ravens run out of time-outs. Oh, and why does Mr Bisciotti and crew keep this IDIOT Cam-the Sham! around??? Evidence:Hey Cam , ummmm can you think up more routes for our receivers to run then a deep ball to Torry Smith? I mean I know it works sometime but almost every time???? Can you do any better?? I see why you were fired after a year in Miami. Ray rice didn't touch the ball much ether. You need to go may man!!!

Hey Flacco! you are about on your last leg dude;that was a pathetic performance and it was at home ,and its been going on almost all year .... whats with all the high passes and holding the ball to long .... Your getting worse!!!! and whats with Mr Oher? Does he have any muscle in his arms .... looks very bad! Your pathetic too! along with that old man Mr Birk. Ohhhhh, and that's an NFL secondary??? You just let a third string Steeler QuarterBack beat you and on top of that you made him look like Tom Brady ..... unexcusable!!! for all the money you guys get paid to play a game!!! Hey Pollard WTF??? the Steelers made you look like a Punk my man ..... anyway just wanted to rant.

Mr Biscotti again, you wont be getting any more of my hard money until you put out a better product, and I don't want to hear all the BS about how the Ravens been in the playoffs the past few years. This is "here and now" and you cant keep living off the past;this group is over-rated (average this year at best.) You need to make some big changes, mainly in the coaching staff. The days of Ray Lewis and Ed Reed are gone!
    Last edited by jtcelts5; 12-02-2012 at 09:56 PM.

Re: Mr Bisciotti, wont be getting any more of money. You need to make changes.

Ohhhh no!!! Rg3 next????

Next time we link to Steeler threads or other team's threads that we laugh about when they lose, I will remind people that we do the same thing.

Team is fucking 9-3. Bad loss but still a playoff team. Now this shit? Dude, go find another team to root for.

Yea, well you been smoking some good stuff if you think this crew is going anyplace in the playoffs. Keep drinking the purple cool aid. The coaching staff are a bunch of morons. They just got beat by a third string Quarterback at home and the Steelers at that, wake up!!!

Seriously dude, chill out. The Steelers are paid to play too and Batch is not a bad QB. They had alot to play for tonight. Yes, we were pathetic tonight but this team is hell bent on doing things the hard way this year. I've come to accept that. Disappointing and heartbreaking? Yes. Surprised? No.

Just beyond stupid thread. It was a horrible loss I will grant you and this team has real issues that need to be addressed but its week 12 and overall this team is 9-3 ...yea 9-3.

Sorry to be mean but you sound like one of those obnoxious and whiny Patriots fans who feels they have a right to win every game and the other team is not trying to. ....geez.

I get wanting to see some changes. I do to. I want a better pass rush, a better offensive coordinator and few other odds and ends but to just give up on your team when they are 9-3 is plain pathetic and really sad.
    “A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football,”
    -Ray Lewis

No.. see you got to see this team and coaching staff is WAY over-rated. You can't keep living off the past. You watch and see how they play next week down in DC.

Our fans are so spoiled. What a disgrace. Don't even try to rationalize it, your attitude is a disgrace.

Quote Originally Posted by jtcelts5 View Post
    I been paying hard earned money to see these guys play for the past few years like everybody else;however, there comes a time when you got to pull back from a bad product and this year its been a bad bad product. Where do you start: Well, the Ravens have lucked out most of this year. The head coach is not that bad but isn't the brightest bulb in the NFL. Evidence : things like that stupid challenge which made the Ravens run out of time-outs. Oh, and why does Mr Bisciotti and crew keep this IDIOT Cam-the Sham! around??? Evidence:Hey Cam , ummmm can you think up more routes for our receivers to run then a deep ball to Torry Smith? I mean I know it works sometime but almost every time???? Can you do any better?? I see why you were fired after a year in Miami. Ray rice didn't touch the ball much ether. You need to go may man!!!

Hey Flacco! you are about on your last leg dude;that was a pathetic performance and it was at home ,and its been going on almost all year .... whats with all the high passes and holding the ball to long .... Your getting worse!!!! and whats with Mr Oher? Does he have any muscle in his arms .... looks very bad! Your pathetic too! along with that old man Mr Birk. Ohhhhh, and that's an NFL secondary??? You just let a third string Steeler QuarterBack beat you and on top of that you made him look like Tom Brady ..... unexcusable!!! for all the money you guys get paid to play a game!!! Hey Pollard WTF??? the Steelers made you look like a Punk my man ..... anyway just wanted to rant.

Mr Biscotti again, you wont be getting any more of my hard money until you put out a better product, and I don't want to hear all the BS about how the Ravens been in the playoffs the past few years. This is "here and now" and you cant keep living off the past;this group is over-rated (average this year at best.) You need to make some big changes, mainly in the coaching staff. The days of Ray Lewis and Ed Reed are gone!
    I'm not even reading anymore than the title.

I'll say, good, sell your PSL and give up your season tickets...there are a lot of people that would be more than glad to take them off your hands.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

lol you can have em!!!! whats your number???

I agree. Things are stale. I dont blame people for not wanting to spend money for something they are not happy about. It's only entertainment, if you aren't enjoying it then don't buy it. Trust me, he or you aren't the only one who feels that way. I know many people who don't go to the games anymore or even watch them on TV who used to be big diehard fans. The NFL product or experieince isnt as good as it used to be.

Ok, let me ask all these so called "big bad ravens fans" here something. What games did we play this year that would make you think we have such a great team with our record? You really think we are going to beat Texas or Denver?? Or even the Redskins??? You think we would have beat the Steelers if Ben played??? NOPE!!! WAKE UP!!!