Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

If we win on Sunday...

should that cement us to top spot? What do you guys reckon?

I know at times on Sunday each and every one of us must have questioned our play off chances but I think we will win against the Falcons on Sunday, I'm actually very confident of a big game from our boys!

Saw on ESPN.com homepage
    Pectoral injury ends season for Falcons' Kerney

This has got to be huge for the Falcons, we need to come out like we did against Cincy and keep that effort up for a little longer until the game is well and truly ours!

Re: If we win on Sunday...

Back in August, I figured 12-4 would be about right. I still think so. One win in the playoffs, then bye bye. 2007 will be a different story; that's when it will really all come together.
    ENFORCE THE 1ST AMENDMENT WITH THE SECOND, NEVER DISARM

We need to beat both the Falcons and the Steelers to even think about getting get cocky. None of the remaining games on our schedule is going to be easy.

9-2 with 3 or 4 games leads over Steelers and Bengals should get us more comfortable. I would sure like to see the last nail driven in the Steelers coffin. They just beat a good Saints team - they are not dead.

:T2:
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

9-2 with 3 or 4 games leads over Steelers and Bengals should get us more comfortable. I would sure like to see the last nail driven in the Steelers coffin. They just beat a good Saints team - they are not dead.
    I was hoping for that final nail last Sunday. Not only didn't it happen, Cowher decided to go back to the run. Once the run started working, Ben became a QB again. Funny how that works. No, they are not dead. But they need to run the table, and with 5 division games and a tough road game at Carolina, they will need to pulloff another miracle.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

It helps but I still think it's to early to be printing playoff tickets. There are a lot of "trap" games on our schedule yet and after what I saw Sunday I'm a little concerned that we may be counting chickens before they hatch.

Speaking of printing playoff tickets, we should be getting our bill from the Ravens for them the beginning of December. Always a nice Christmas present from the Ravens to cough up several hundred or thousands of $$$ before Christmas. The only downside of our team being good again.

I too was rooting against the Squealers, but to much shagrin, NO couldn't pull it off. They have a tough schedule to go, as alluded to earlier by CamdenYard, but we need to put our foot on the gas pedal & keep full throttle down until February 5th (the day after SB XLI), that way no matter what Pissburgh or Cincy does, they have no chance. No let up, no stopping until the Monday after the SB. Bury everybody.

My youngest son Kyle w/ Michael Phelps after the Browms game 12/24/11

Season Ticket Holder Since 96,
    Loud, Proud & Purple in Section 504. GO RAVENS, all the way to Indy for the Lombardi!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Art-Florida View Post
    Back in August, I figured 12-4 would be about right. I still think so. One win in the playoffs, then bye bye. 2007 will be a different story; that's when it will really all come together.
    I went with 10-6 in the prediction thread.

http://www.profootball24x7.com/forum...=2317#post2317

At the time many fans thought I was being too generous. I remember people saying they expected 8-8. Now it looks like I will be a little on the low side. Based on how well the team is playing and with the remaining schedule it really does look like 12-4 is a resonable guess.
    Section 106 from start to finish!

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    We need to beat both the Falcons and the Steelers to even think about getting get cocky. None of the remaining games on our schedule is going to be easy.

:T2:

Steelers, Falcons, Bills, Browns should all be easy games...SHOULD. The Falcons are THE worst coached team in the NFL. The bills just don't have talent, yet. The Browns are the Browns. And the Steelers are just done. We will easily force 10 turnovers in 2 games from ben.

Quote Originally Posted by RavensNTerps View Post
    We will easily force 10 turnovers in 2 games from ben.
    Agreed! :)

I'm usually so nervous when we play the Steelers but not this time!:hammer:

I'm always nervous when we play the Steelers. This year is no different. One week they could look like the Detroit Lions. The next week they're putting up 48 on NO, or whatever that score was.

You never sleep on your division rivals.

Don't forget guys, we have an always physical game against the Steelers and 4 days later @ Cinci.Not gonna be an easy thing to pull off with that short of a week.

I would never take a game with the Steelers or the Browns lightly ~ neither team likes us anymore than we like them so they always save a little something extra for us. I hope the team isn't getting the big head like some of us fans are.