Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 1314151617 LastLast

Re: GAME THREAD - Ravens/Chargers

Quote Originally Posted by phatboy View Post
    I sanyones HD feed breaking up. Mine is pure crap.
    Crap feed for a crap game
    My HD is fine with Comcast.

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    You have GOT to be kidding.
    I'm 35 and have been watching alot of football since i was 14 and i can't think of a worse line.

Quote Originally Posted by Purpleguy View Post
    BTW, did Moss even cross Ozzie's mind?
    Yeah whats up that? Why didn't we even try and get Moss? Where they afraid it would blow up in their faces like T.O.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

please stick a fork in Endberg
    he is too old
    sounds like sumeral in his last years

If Boller had better protection he's a second tier QB. Right now you have Manning, Farve and Romo as the top tier guys. Brady is playing on a whole different level than anybody has ever seen.

With decent protection, I'd put Boller in the realm of guys like Gerrard and Ruthlessburger. We've seen what he can do with time. He, like every other QB since Billick got here, just can't get any protection.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

If I recall, this was one of the places Moss wanted to play for when he went to oakland. We weren't even very good then. I would think after a 13-3 season he would be more than happy to come here.

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    If Boller had better protection he's a second tier QB. Right now you have Manning, Farve and Romo as the top tier guys. Brady is playing on a whole different level than anybody has ever seen.

With decent protection, I'd put Boller in the realm of guys like Gerrard and Ruthlessburger. We've seen what he can do with time. He, like every other QB since Billick got here, just can't get any protection.
    I'll agree with that, and I'd be thrilled with that. maybe one day Ozzie will be able to vealuate Offensive line talent, or at least see the importance in it.

I hope we see Troy this drive. It would be cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Purpleguy View Post
    If I recall, this was one of the places Moss wanted to play for when he went to oakland. We weren't even very good then. I would think after a 13-3 season he would be more than happy to come here.
    I kind of remember that. But we didn't even make a play for him during the off season.

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Sephy View Post
    I hope we see Troy this drive. It would be cool.
    Nope Boller's running out.

did I just hear that Ed Reed was back returning a punt with 2 minutes left??? What is the point of that?

Quote Originally Posted by Galen Sevinne View Post
    did I just hear that Ed Reed was back returning a punt with 2 minutes left??? What is the point of that?
    That's so Reed can get hurt and miss next game. That way Brady will throw for 10 TDs instead of just 9.