Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Has anyone gone wild ordering Ravens Super Bowl CHAMPIONS gear?

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    Other than Poorboy's, is there any other gear sponsor we can mention on here? I'm being serious, looking to start window shopping at some of these places...Not trying to be facetious.
    It may just be Poorboys at the moment. Not sure though. Tony can clarify.

Blog Entries

I couldn't believe all of the posts I saw where people were buying AFC Champ gear. While the big prize was still in reach.

I bought my family all a shirt and cap - the ones the players were wearing right after the SB. Damn those caps are expensive. Now I have a set of SB Champ shirt/caps ;)

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I couldn't believe all of the posts I saw where people were buying AFC Champ gear. While the big prize was still in reach.

I bought my family all a shirt and cap - the ones the players were wearing right after the SB. Damn those caps are expensive. Now I have a set of SB Champ shirt/caps ;)
    Same. I didn't buy anything until after the SB.

Blog Entries

Yeah, I bought a single thing, just because I wanted something if we did lose. But figured I'd save majority on the chance we won it all. Which we did!

Question for everyone, I've been sticking to the "official" stuff from Nike. Do you prefer the official stuff (which is crazy expensive) or going with the more creative, non-official swag?

I saw a guy wearing a SB 47 polo, but he got it as a gift, so he couldn't tell me where it came from. I REALLY want that polo so I can have work appropriate Ravens swag.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Got myself and the wife a t-shirt... want a DVD... and I still want one of last year's Reebok sideline visor beanies... haven't found one anywhere since ther very first time I saw one on the sideline. Always been sold out. If anyone finds one, let me know please.

edit: official vs non-official... depends... Tshirt? Non-official... but some official stuff is real nice. I have a Nike DriFit sideline Polio that I love. I call it my "John Harbaugh jersey". It was my purple friday attire for the majority of the year.

Blog Entries

Nothing looks worse than stuff with the booby prize titles printed on it. AFC North shirts and AFC Champ hats are lame.

I also got the shirts and hats that the team wore after winning the Super Bowl for the family

At this point there is not a lot of official NFL stuff out. That means most of what you see now will not have "Baltimore Ravens World Champs" on it yet. That will take a couple weeks. Every year the NFL does the same thing. They make a generic World Champs hat and T in a neutral color. They make a bunch of logos of both teams. When the winner is anounced they plop it on and sell it for high dollar ($35 for a hat this year) during the first few days when the Fans of the winner are in a state of euphoria. That way they can make a killing before anyone else does, but the actual team name or colors will not be on it. Right now the NFL is approving designs and issuing licences. In a week or two there will be plenty of WC gear in Ravens colors with Ravens logos and "Baltimore Ravens Super Bowl Champs" (or similiar) and the official NFL tag.

If you notice all you'll see now locally are non-NFL shirts that say "Baltimore World Champs" without the name Ravens or the Ravens logo.

Look at the merch thouroughly before you buy and make sure it's what you want. If you wait a little bit some really cool stuff will come out and it may be even cheaper. Again, same thing happens every year. After SB XXXV i waited untill our Ravens Roost bullroast at the end of Feb and there was all kinds of variety.
    Last edited by Real Fan Dan; 02-08-2013 at 04:07 PM.
    Twenty years of Cheers.
    Thanks Baltimore Ravens Fans - You're the Best!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Real Fan Dan View Post
    At this point there is not a lot of official NFL stuff out. That means most of what you see now will not have "Baltimore Ravens World Champs" on it yet. That will take a couple weeks. Every year the NFL does the same thing. They make a generic World Champs hat and T in a neutral color. They make a bunch of logos of both teams. When the winner is anounced they plop it on and sell it for high dollar ($35 for a hat this year) during the first few days when the Fans of the winner are in a state of euphoria. That way they can make a killing before anyone else does, but the actual team name or colors will not be on it. Right now the NFL is approving designs and issuing licences. In a week or two there will be plenty of WC gear in Ravens colors with Ravens logos and "Baltimore Ravens Super Bowl Champs" (or similiar) and the official NFL tag.

If you notice all you'll see now locally are non-NFL shirts that say "Baltimore World Champs" without the name Ravens or the Ravens logo.

Look at the merch thouroughly before you buy and make sure it's what you want. If you wait a little bit some really cool stuff will come out and it may be even cheaper. Again, same thing happens every year. After SB XXXV i waited untill our Ravens Roost bullroast at the end of Feb and there was all kinds of variety.
    Yeah I'm not too impressed with the design of the gear so far. The only really cool shirt I've seen I posted above. I'm gonna wait a bit.

The only thing that I went crazy buying was when I went to buy the Sports Illustrated with Jacoby Jones. That's when i saw the Baltimore Sun's Super Bowl Special, and the Sports Illustrated Super Bowl special issue. So my $4.99 one magazine issue became $29.97 3 issues.

The only thing I've bought so far is the Super Bowl patch. Waiting to see what the wife gets me for Valentine's Day before I splurge. :D

Would love to get my hands on more, but shipping over here to Limey State is pricey and the selection for European customers is limited at best.

Missing a market, NFL.

12. Re: Has anyone gone wild ordering Ravens Super Bowl CHAMPIONS gear?

I've yet to but I will soon!!! I live out in Giant/Jet country so of course, there's nothing, as if someone is going to purchase one of their 50 Sanchez jerseys that are collecting dust on the racks lol.