Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Kaeperneck.....really?

Quote Originally Posted by dandrews View Post
    The ball washing is deserved. Kaepernick is good as shit. Say what you want about the "gimmick" offense, but the Niners are in the Super Bowl because of it.

I disagree, they are in the SB because of a tough defense.......without a great defense Kaeperneck can't beat jack, and won't beat us unless their defense plays finds the pass rush they had in the middle of the season.
    Way Down South in New Orleans

Quote Originally Posted by YorkRavensFan View Post
    First play we need to send Pollard in on safety blitz.
    Kaeperneck runs very high, like a sprinter.....you hit his ankles, he is going to flip. Watch Ed Reed he is master of that........don't go for the kill shot high, go for it low.

Quote Originally Posted by NOLARavenFAN View Post
    I disagree, they are in the SB because of a tough defense.......without a great defense Kaeperneck can't beat jack, and won't beat us unless their defense plays finds the pass rush they had in the middle of the season.
    You mean the tough defense that gave up 21 points in the 1st quarter against Atlanta?

Kaepernick rallied his team back from a 21 point lead to win. In the NFC championship. That's something hard to do if you're Joe Montana, let alone playing your 9th career game
    Follow me on twitter at @dandrews66

The disrespect angle is going way too far. There have been hours upon hours of talk about the Ravens, and we're still a week away. If that's not enough I don't know what is
    Follow me on twitter at @dandrews66

Blog Entries

there are only two teams playing and two QBs. They have to go overboard on each

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

The disrespect angle is going way too far. There have been hours upon hours of talk about the Ravens, and we're still a week away. If that's not enough I don't know what is
    Raven fans likely are the best in the NFL, but they are, without question, the best at grinding axes over nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    there are only two teams playing and two QBs. They have to go overboard on each
    :word Part of being the only two teams left

You mean the tough defense that gave up 21 points in the 1st quarter against Atlanta?

Kaepernick rallied his team back from a 21 point lead to win. In the NFC championship. That's something hard to do if you're Joe Montana, let alone playing your 9th career game
    Falcons can't close. We know that, as Saints play them twice a year. The best game they ever played was against us.

If the Falcons weren't unlucky on that WR slip that led to and INT, and Ryan didn't follow it up with a fumble Atlanta would have won the game......turning the ball over twice late in the game in a row isn't going to get you too many wins- and the Falcons still had a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by NOLARavenFAN View Post
    Falcons can't close. We know that, as Saints play them twice a year. The best game they ever played was against us.

If the Falcons weren't unlucky on that WR slip that led to and INT, and Ryan didn't follow it up with a fumble Atlanta would have won the game......turning the ball over twice late in the game in a row isn't going to get you too many wins- and the Falcons still had a chance.
    Matty ice melted.... he missed the wide open receiver in the end zone at the end of the game.

Just sayin

Kaep is good but he only has 9 or 10 starts in his career. Force him to make decision and hold the edge then well see what they are saying about him.

Quote Originally Posted by LukeDaniel View Post
    Raven fans likely are the best in the NFL, but they are, without question, the best at grinding axes over nothing.
    I know what you're saying, and some people do get bent out of shape over the littlest things, but there is a reason most of us are sensitive. Whether it stems from the Browns move, Ray Lewis in general or our perceived "bad boy" persona, the Ravens have always been the team that the media loves to hate.

Our accomplishments are always diminished and our failures are always overblown at a disproportionate rate. We have a paranoia about us, but it is not without justification.

Dumbfounded by the talking heads who would straight up pick Kaepernick (9 games starting experience) Vs. Flacco (5 year proven Vet).

To each his own, I guess.