Page 24 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2223242526 ... LastLast

Re: Super Bowl Road Trip -- Post Your Travel Plans, Suggestions Etc Here!

I just closed on a deal with lottery winner for $1,500 each. Keep watching the prices fall!
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    Keep watching the prices fall!
    thats all they will do up until game time. just saw some as cheap as $1,295 before fees. I think they will be around $1k before game day

3. Re: Super Bowl Road Trip -- Post Your Travel Plans, Suggestions Etc Here!

Hi All,
    I'm new posting on here.
    I have one spare ticket for the Superbowl on Sunday and would like to sell it. I've looked at Viagogo but there is not time to ship the ticket so would want to meet someone in New Orleans to hand over. Any advise on how to sell a ticket?
    Soooooo excited to be going to the Superbowl!!!! happyanim

Walk down Bourbon Street with a placard. Tuck the ticket in a safe place -- perhaps sew it into your shirt. If N'Awlins in 2013 is anything like Tampa 2002, there will hundreds of ticketless Ravens fans as potential customers if your price is reasonable.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Quote Originally Posted by RopleyRaven View Post
    Hi All,
    I'm new posting on here.
    I have one spare ticket for the Superbowl on Sunday and would like to sell it. I've looked at Viagogo but there is not time to ship the ticket so would want to meet someone in New Orleans to hand over. Any advise on how to sell a ticket?
    Soooooo excited to be going to the Superbowl!!!! happyanim
    I was trying to PM you. How much are you asking?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    Walk down Bourbon Street with a placard. Tuck the ticket in a safe place -- perhaps sew it into your shirt. If N'Awlins in 2013 is anything like Tampa 2002, there will hundreds of ticketless Ravens fans as potential customers if your price is reasonable.
    I know I will be one of them looking.
    "What would you give for the man beside you?"

I think I read on this thread somewhere that ticket brokers will be flocking to a specific area to unload tickets. One of the posters on here told me it might be at some stub hub pickup location near the stadium. What's everyone thought on this? I'm entertaining the idea of flying down without a ticket but flying into Mobile, AL and New Orleans will cost me $1,200 so I think I'll pass. Considering Pensacola right now. Looks like I can get a flight for under $700.
    If I don't get a ticket I would love to hang out with fans in the area.

Sorry if I missed this, I have tried to keep up with thread...is there a 'semi official' big ass bar for Ravens fans to meet up before the game??? We went to some place in Tampa that was so fun, purple camo everywhere getting pumped up together!

My hubby and I are going to the Purple Pep Rally at the Krazy Korner. It starts 7 PM on Saturday night. Cover is $20 which gets you a DJ (he's good, I heard him spin down in TN last year), a place to sit and chill with other Ravens fans & 3 for 1 Buds & Bud Lights. Here's the link to by tickets: http://www.bmorearoundtown.com/event....php?event=BWM

10. Re: Super Bowl Road Trip -- Post Your Travel Plans, Suggestions Etc Here!

I'm still holding out for face value. Let me know!

11. Re: Super Bowl Road Trip -- Post Your Travel Plans, Suggestions Etc Here!

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    I was trying to PM you. How much are you asking?
    The ticket I have is for section 144 row 3. It's a great seat, looking at the map of the Superdome, it is 3 rows from the pitch at the 20 yard line.

Do PM me if you're interested. I don't want to fleece a Ravens fan but I do want to make sure it goes to a Ravens fan. You'll be sitting next to us!

[I thought I had set my profile to receive emails direct from other members but am now getting an error message when I click profile. I have sent a mail to try to sort it]
    Last edited by RopleyRaven; 01-30-2013 at 12:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RopleyRaven View Post
    The ticket I have is for section 144 row 3. It's a great seat, looking at the map of the Superdome, it is 3 rows from the pitch at the 20 yard line.

Do PM me if you're interested. I don't want to fleece a Ravens fan but I do want to make sure it goes to a Ravens fan. You'll be sitting next to us!

[I thought I had set my profile to receive emails direct from other members but am now getting an error message when I click profile. I have sent a mail to try to sort it]
    What's your email address because you're still not set up to receive PMs.