Blue Collar Attitude

I thought this was a pretty good read. Just another way the new HC is shaking things up. I know we have not played a game but I will say i love the new HC and the new ways he is trying to get this club to ready to try and take the division crown!

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/News/...n_Compete.aspx
    Hating Steeler Fans Since Birth

Section 126, Row 33

Lets Go Flacco :happyanim

Re: Blue Collar Attitude

I love it. Harbaugh has exceeded all my expectations so far. Let's hope that translates into wins down the road!
    • Section 133 for eternity!
    • I know... The family resemblance is uncanny.
    • START WEARING PURPLE!!!!

Harbaugh is the man! If everything he's done translate into wins and a playoff berth, he should be named coach of the year. I know its a little early to make statements like that. Just remember where you heard it first.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Man. I wanna be a Raven.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

The Ravens have assembled the Best coaching staff in the entire NFL, and it will pay dividends this year! I wanted Cowher to coach this team, originally; however, I'm really excited about their choice as HC - he is the Man, and we're lucky to have him.
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

I seriously get goosebumps when I read about everything Harbaugh and his staff are doing over there at 1 winning drive! Our coordinators are so proven and will provide the technical coaching that Harbough may lack, but John is gonna be the leader that brings it all together. Only 73 days, 3 hours, and 36 minutes till kickoff!!!
    Last edited by hookml; 06-26-2008 at 04:25 PM.

Harbough?

Quote Originally Posted by hookml View Post
    I seriously get goosebumps when I read about everything Harbaugh and his staff are doing over there at 1 winning drive! Our coordinators are so proven and will provide the technical coaching that Harbough may lack, but John is gonna be the leader that brings it all together. Only 73 days, 3 hours, and 36 minutes till kickoff!!!
    I'll get excited when he actually leads 1 winning drive. Coaching and coordinators are great, but it comes down to talent.

Why couldn't Cam win a playoff game with Brees, LT, Gates a great o line and a top 10 defense? And what happened in Miami?

This is the same type of hype that led to all the Billick backlash. Hope this doesn't lead to five more years of whining and complaining from Ravens fans.
    Last edited by RavinDonnie; 07-03-2008 at 08:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenjoe View Post
    The Ravens have assembled the Best coaching staff in the entire NFL, and it will pay dividends this year! I wanted Cowher to coach this team, originally; however, I'm really excited about their choice as HC - he is the Man, and we're lucky to have him.
    I for one, am glad you did not get your wish. It makes me cringe to think of the model for Steeley McBeam roving the sidelines here in Balmer!!!! ~Shudder~

10. Re: Blue Collar Attitude

Quote Originally Posted by RavinDonnie View Post
    Why couldn't Cam win a playoff game with Brees, LT, Gates a great o line and a top 10 defense? And what happened in Miami?
    Cam was not the head coach in San Diego - Marty "Choke in the Playoffs" Shottenheimar was the HC. You can't lay the blame on Cam with Marty at the helm.

Hard to win in Miami without a running back or quarterback, but he did lose the team. That's why he's back to being an assistant.

I am with you however - it's premature to make a judgement on Harbaugh. He may have won the off-season, but how many times have the Skins done that? I think he will lead teams that are conditioned and fight every inch, but
    game results are what count.