Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Norv Turner, Welcome to Baltimore

Quote Originally Posted by landspeed View Post
    It seems to me a lot of the people around here who want Cam gone want Norv here instead?

Come on, they are the same person. They have the same offense, same philosophy.

We need to move AWAY from this philosophy as a whole.

You literally have no idea what you're talking about. I mean, by your theory Arizona (32nd ranked offense) and New England (Number 1 ranked offense) are the same team because they both run the WCO.

It's about more than just the system, it's about how the coach designs and implements that system.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

It seems to me a lot of the people around here who want Cam gone want Norv here instead?

Come on, they are the same person. They have the same offense, same philosophy.

We need to move AWAY from this philosophy as a whole.
    Ask Emmit Smith how he liked Norv Turner....

Not bad for a RUNNING BACK!!! Now that is funny.
    #FIREROMAN

Blog Entries

Cam isn't going anywhere.

Cam's weakness is not the system. It's his inability to adjustment and his lack of creative play calls that has held this offense back.

In that regard, Norv is an improvement.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Quote Originally Posted by RavensQB View Post
    Ask Emmit Smith how he liked Norv Turner....
    Emmit Smith had the absolute best Oline of all time.

Without that Oline he doesnt come close to the rushing record

Quote Originally Posted by ActualSpamBot View Post
    You literally have no idea what you're talking about. I mean, by your theory Arizona (32nd ranked offense) and New England (Number 1 ranked offense) are the same team because they both run the WCO.

It's about more than just the system, it's about how the coach designs and implements that system.
    Im going by the play calling Ive seen from the chargers(conservative) and im going by the complaints of the fanbase that have very similar complaints we do.

I literally "do" have an idea what im talking about.

I'm for anybody that can get Joe to move out of the pocket and throw the ball away when everybody is covered or run downfield. If Norv Turner is THAT guy then.....good.

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    Cam isn't going anywhere.
    buzz kill

Blog Entries

People on Chargers boards complain about their offensive play calling just as much as we do if not more.

Blog Entries

Just watch this Dribble and wellllllll

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/video...8-03b1eed8035c
    Wow that was horrible... How does this guy think his team is going to take him seriously. How did take a question about Rice not getting the ball in the 4th to we have to convert on 3rd down. Well let's see him Cameron, if Rice is banging 6-7 yard runs on 1st down then that just might increase your ability to get a 1st down. This guy is a an idiot. Blah Blah Blah....
    If it was to take Norv now to finish the season I would say go for it and see how he does, granted it wont all be apples silver and gold with the adjustments but they could get a look at some potential.

Quote Originally Posted by Sua Sponte View Post
    Wow that was horrible... How does this guy think his team is going to take him seriously. How did take a question about Rice not getting the ball in the 4th to we have to convert on 3rd down. Well let's see him Cameron, if Rice is banging 6-7 yard runs on 1st down then that just might increase your ability to get a 1st down. This guy is a an idiot. Blah Blah Blah....
    If it was to take Norv now to finish the season I would say go for it and see how he does, granted it wont all be apples silver and gold with the adjustments but they could get a look at some potential.
    I really dont get the people who defend keeping cam for the rest of the season.

Our offense cannot possibly get any worse.

Outside of the Raiders game, our offense has been horrible since... the cowboys game? Week *6.
    Last edited by landspeed; 12-06-2012 at 08:00 PM.

Emmit Smith had the absolute best Oline of all time.

Without that Oline he doesnt come close to the rushing record

Im going by the play calling Ive seen from the chargers(conservative) and im going by the complaints of the fanbase that have very similar complaints we do.

I literally "do" have an idea what im talking about.
    LOL..... just because you know what your talking about means jack squat. He seems to think he knows what he is talking about also. See Below.

Attachment 1205

Not bad for a RUNNING BACK!!! Now that is funny.
    #FIREROMAN

LOL..... just because you know what your talking about means jack squat. He seems to think he knows what he is talking about also. See Below.

Attachment 1205
    Please, explain to me where I am wrong.

The fanbase hates Norv turner because hes been conservative, doesnt use ryan matthews enough and their Oline is horrible.