Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: conspiracy?

Re: conspiracy?

Clearly no one actually read the article. Clark wasn't talking about it being a disadvantage for the Steelers, he was accusing the San Fran government of using it as a way to showcase to the NFL that they need a new stadium.

Clark should worry more about not getting suspended for all those illegal hits. He attempted a blatant helmet-to-helmet spear against a SF player laying on the ground on Monday night, but missed the other player.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenalytics View Post
    Clearly no one actually read the article.
    Post six :)

Ryan Clark= R Truth. It's a CON uh spiracy????

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AntiMoon View Post
    Ryan Clark= R Truth. It's a CON uh spiracy????
    I love that dude. Little Jimmy got got!

Who knew that R Truth was the best talker in wrestling

Blog Entries

I thought this thread was about last night's game in Indy...

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenalytics View Post
    Clearly no one actually read the article. Clark wasn't talking about it being a disadvantage for the Steelers, he was accusing the San Fran government of using it as a way to showcase to the NFL that they need a new stadium.
    I did, & it's not all that farfetched a notion. Remember, the NFL is like the Catholic Church: If you want to know what's really going on, follow the money. Screw around with their #1 ca$h cow--the TV contracts--& you will get the league's undivided attention instantamundo.

Now I really don't think there was any conspiracy afoot--but I also think it accidentally worked out beautifully for the stadium proponents...:D

I lived in San Francisco for a time and the city and the Niners had, at best, a tepid relationship.

This had nothing to do with the new stadium. The Santa Clara stadium deal is done and they are already selling PSL's to the new complex. What the power outages show is the cities lack of providing the team with any sort of infrastructure -- a long complaint of the Niners ownership group.

BTW, not a very Ravens-related topic. Moving thread to it's proper forum.

I don't think he ever stated it "hurt the Steelers." I pretty much knew somebody would state that. He never said it is why they lost, or that if it was done intentionally, that it was to benefit the 49's, sheesh.

Please read before reacting.

Quote Originally Posted by RavensRock View Post
    But Steve Young and the rest of the ESPN "experts" said the outages would hurt the 49ers more. Who more of an idiot? The ESPN "experts" or Ryan Clark?