Page 60 of 114 FirstFirst ... 5859606162 ... LastLast
    They need a back up. Makes sense.

2. Re: Free Agent & Other Player Moves from Around the NFL

The difference between Russell Wilson and RGIII however is the way their bodies are built. Wilson has some pretty thick legs. I agree the Seahawks didn't get a ton of value back and lost a capable back up. I'll be interested to see how Flynn performs in Oakland. I think it'll take some time, the offense is decimated right now outside of Moore, Ford, Reece, and when healthy, McFadden.

Blog Entries

Re: Free Agent & Other Player Moves from Around the NFL

Quote Originally Posted by Lime in the Coconut View Post
    The difference between Russell Wilson and RGIII however is the way their bodies are built. Wilson has some pretty thick legs. I agree the Seahawks didn't get a ton of value back and lost a capable back up. I'll be interested to see how Flynn performs in Oakland. I think it'll take some time, the offense is decimated right now outside of Moore, Ford, Reece, and when healthy, McFadden.
    They actually have a really good left tackle, and an up and coming center. They need a guard and a right tackle to complete a pretty solid Oline with potential. They could do with an explosive threat at TE, and another wide out, but the offense is in better overall shape than that terrible defense. If the Raiders run the ball and control it with McFadden (if he can stay healthy), Flynn should be alright for a season or two. The defense needs to get better if that's the type of game they want to play, they need a bunch upgrades.

Blog Entries

Not really a FA move, but Brandon Albert is refusing to show up to any voluntary team activity.

Blog Entries

Cards cut John Skelton.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    Not really a FA move, but Brandon Albert is refusing to show up to any voluntary team activity.
    at this point the workouts are voluntary at least in theory

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Colt McCoy to 49ers for a 7th rd pick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Went from a perennial last place team to a SB contender. Would be weird if McCoy gets a SB ring in 2013. Cleveland goes out of it way to make interesting decisions.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I don't get what people see in Flynn other than one ONE game he played well in ... but I guess it's slim pickins

And I really don't get why a team would trade for Palmer at this point. He's expensive, he's already shown he's willing to walk away from the game, and he has no arm left. Arians is going to want a downfield attack and they think they can get that from Palmer? Someone help me out here...
    He played in a few games, and he looked pretty good doing it, as I recall. What I saw suggested to me his success wasn't just a consequence of the system. He made some tough throws and scrambled effectively quite a bit. He's not quite Rob Johnson Redux...yet. Whether or not he can stay healthy (Johnson's biggest problem) is yet to be known.

He's a better bet at this point than drafting someone, imo, especially if you don't have to give up a first round pick for him.

Good for Colt -- outhouse to penthouse. Browns to take a QB early in the draft?

Blog Entries
    He signed his 10m tender last week I think so now they're shopping him. He has been average at best IMO

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    He signed his 10m tender last week I think so now they're shopping him. He has been average at best IMO
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-chiefs-plans/

Who else do the Browns have at QB?

Weedin?

How much was McCoy going to cost them if he stayed?

Seems like he might be more valuabe to keep around, Just in case...