Page 140 of 142 FirstFirst ... 138139140141142 LastLast
Results 1,669 to 1,680 of 1700

Re: Game Thread Bengals @ Ravens 11/10

Quote Originally Posted by RavensRule21215 View Post
    LOL. His stupid call to run rather than punt gave the Ravens the game in over time.
    No, it didn't. If their defense does the job and prevents us from getting a first down, they get the ball back. He didn't give us the ball in field-goal range when the fourth down wasn't converted-we still had to gain some yardage to get there.
    Al

So why did they go away from the creative play calling.. after the Tyrod run I had high expectations

Have we played a team with a bad defense yet? I just wonder if there's any hope for our offense down the road. Bears might be the worst front 7 we've seen.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tolucaraven View Post
    Bagged 2k in Cash heartstopper style. Rice needs to be benched and someone off the street needs to carry the ball. Shipley at C, wagner to RT, Oher to LG.. Gino Wouldnt stsrt on most college teams, either would Rice.
    I don't care what RB you put back there our run game coordinator is a joke. Before Rice's head rolls, the only major difference from last year head needs to roll.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by OriAl View Post
    No, it didn't. If their defense does the job and prevents us from getting a first down, they get the ball back. He didn't give us the ball in field-goal range when the fourth down wasn't converted-we still had to gain some yardage to get there.
    And if the offense does it's job, they keep the ball and keep the chains moving. Dumb on Marvin's part.
    "What would you give for the man beside you?"

Funny, but the offense got a little creative twice during the game. 18 yard gain on the toss to Tyrod and PI on the flea flicker. Wonder if that sunk in at all.

Formerly Carpetbaggerville (IND) --now back in MD
    Blog Entries

They hate us..... but they want to BE us. (.... or at least poach all our players/coaches/FO people!) :respect

Blog Entries

Rainey....anybody is better than Rice. He pretty much has the moves of a defensive tackle at Rb. I doubt Rice could play for most colleges right now.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by OriAl View Post
    He was cocky. Even if they forced a Ravens punt, the Bengals would have had to march the length of the field. He was basically saying you can't move the ball a yard on my defense and when we stop you, my offense will march the length of the field and win it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by veritas View Post
    Funny, but the offense got a little creative twice during the game. 18 yard gain on the toss to Tyrod and PI on the flea flicker. Wonder if that sunk in at all.
    I've been calling for a flea flicker all year! when the interior is that congested it's not a bad option to try

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    I don't care what RB you put back there our run game coordinator is a joke. Before Rice's head rolls, the only major difference from last year head needs to roll.
    Rice just sucks. In every PART of his game.

Blog Entries

With new OT rules it was dumb by Bengals to take the ball and not the wind. Rather have ball second in defensive game.