Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Shut Up!!!

Re: Shut Up!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tspot Ravenator View Post
    I agree that this board is for venting too, but some of you all get too carried away....:insane: I love the passion of Raven fan, but I remember when we didn't have a team to complain about! In no way am I giving them a mulligan for todays effort, but these Ravens are people too...just like me and you! They shouldn't be called a--holes and other vulgar names It just isn't right
    These Ravens are people too? Yes...they are. BUT they also make a crap-load of money (more then most of us will see in a lifetime) playing a game. We the fans pay alot of money for tickets, etc.

I have a right to vent and I call them whatever I want. Don't speak for me. That's all I'm saying.
    M&T Bank Stadium - Section 513
    Proud Season Ticket Holder since 1998

there are some people here that need anger management classes
    Yeah man! Like those that would title a thread "Shut Up!!!"

I'm not very emotional about it but some are. That doesn't make them any less of a fan. Football fans are passionate and don't take to sloppy losses at home very well. The mods are here to keep out the extremist activity.

Ok, step back for a second and ask yourselves a few questions. 1) How many assholes are there on this planet? 2) How many of these assholes have internet access? And 3) How many of these assholes that have internet access are Ravens fans?

After you're done with questions 1-3, you'll realize what this message board (and practically any community on the internet) is always about. Don't tell any of these guys to "Shut up" because they can come right back and call you a faggot or make fun of your mother. This is how the internet works, it's inherently a wasteland and this board was created as an attempt to civilize the uncivilized. It's a battle that can't be won.

:D

4. Re: Shut Up!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FadeToBlack View Post
    Ok, step back for a second and ask yourselves a few questions. 1) How many assholes are there on this planet? 2) How many of these assholes have internet access? And 3) How many of these assholes that have internet access are Ravens fans?

After you're done with questions 1-3, you'll realize what this message board (and practically any community on the internet) is always about. Don't tell any of these guys to "Shut up" because they can come right back and call you a faggot or make fun of your mother. This is how the internet works, it's inherently a wasteland and this board was created as an attempt to civilize the uncivilized. It's a battle that can't be won.

:D
    You're a Hoot

;)
    Last edited by 52RAYVENS; 11-14-2006 at 11:16 PM.
    I BLEED RAVEN PURPLE!!!

6. This Board Brings Me Down :(

Everytime I log onto this board, I see NOTHING but negativity ! I try to have a positive outlook on life and see the bright side of everything When the season first started and we went 1-0, then 2-0, and evetually 4-0, this board was GREAT! Now that we lost 2 in a row, everyone is so POSITIVE Y'all know how to bring a guy down...Sure some of your concerns are warranted, but GET A GRIP PEOPLE I love the Ravens as much as or more than many of you. It's OK to criticize, but I wonder about some of you and I think some of you border on hate.....Please realize that coach's and players are people too! If I was a player and read this board, it would probably effect my psyche:insane: Lighten up, there's still 10 games left..........Everything is going to be alright

Re: This Board Brings Me Down :(

Everytime I log onto this board, I see NOTHING but negativity ! I try to have a positive outlook on life and see the bright side of everything When the season first started and we went 1-0, then 2-0, and evetually 4-0, this board was GREAT! Now that we lost 2 in a row, everyone is so POSITIVE Y'all know how to bring a guy down...Sure some of your concerns are warranted, but GET A GRIP PEOPLE I love the Ravens as much as or more than many of you. It's OK to criticize, but I wonder about some of you and I think some of you border on hate.....Please realize that coach's and players are people too! If I was a player and read this board, it would probably effect my psyche:insane: Lighten up, there's still 10 games left..........Everything is going to be alright
    That's why I block the ones that are always negative. Life is to short to be that way. People like that are not happy unless they're miserable.:insane: They get on my nerves, so I avoid them.
    I BLEED RAVEN PURPLE!!!

We lose 2 games to 2 possible super bowl teams and the sky is falling. Do any of you guys have a clue as to who is in first place all by their lonesome?
    Do you have any clue whose offense is near the bottom of the pile, with a coach so stubborn that he won't make changes where they are needed -- in the line-up -- and has upcoming games against two more possible super bowl teams?

Everytime I log onto this board, I see NOTHING but negativity ! I try to have a positive outlook on life and see the bright side of everything When the season first started and we went 1-0, then 2-0, and evetually 4-0, this board was GREAT! Now that we lost 2 in a row, everyone is so POSITIVE Y'all know how to bring a guy down...Sure some of your concerns are warranted, but GET A GRIP PEOPLE I love the Ravens as much as or more than many of you. It's OK to criticize, but I wonder about some of you and I think some of you border on hate.....
    Perhaps you are misreading what is realistic analysis of the reality of our situation as being negative. It's not like the old boards, where personal insults would be blasted away if you dare spoke anything about the favorite flavor of the month: McNair, Billick, Oz, Ray Lewis. As a result, members here are speaking their minds about team problems. And none of the sugarcoating that seems to prevail elsewhere. i.e. "we're 4-0 so stop complaining" was a typical response, while many of us expressed concern that the Offense was in trouble and the Defense couldn't continue to carry the load. Guess what? Two weeks later, we're 4-2 and looking closer to .500 that .750 in a couple weeks, and the only "solution" has been to scapegoat one coach! Now, if you want to read that we are still undefeated and no problems and la-la land: perhaps this is the wrong board.

And what "hate"? Please show me one post on this board where someone has stated that they "hated". I would be surprised if there were any.

:T2:

9. Re: Shut Up!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    And what "hate"? Please show me one post on this board where someone has stated that they "hated". I would be surprised if there were any.

:T2:
    If you read correctly, I said "border on hate"! That does not mean truly hating, sir

Can we lock this thread? It's out of control.
    M&T Bank Stadium - Section 513
    Proud Season Ticket Holder since 1998

11. Re: Shut Up!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 52RAYVENS View Post
    ;)
    pretty tastless.

12. Re: Shut Up!!!

Caaan't we all just be a little happy.

Last time I checked, we were in first place, the squeelers were in third and we again have a top 5 defense.

Give 9 a break - he's only played 5 1/8 games in our conservative system - we're finding ways to win and our only losses were frustrating only because we coulda/shoulda won them.

Never mind that one game was lost a mile above sea level in the fourth quarter in a rainy 35 degree game.

The other was against one of the best defensive fronts in the NFL and arguably the best wide receiver in the league.

Could be worse - we could be Redskins fans.