Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

The one (and ONLY one) "apology" thread. (Merged)

IM HERE TO EAT MY CROW
    i was the one who started the thread, after another what was then, flacco-esque performance, "i'd rather have romo", or something to that effect. there were several who agreed, also many who asked for patience. i was so wrong.
    go ahead and throw the tomatoes!!!!

Re: i apologize for claiming romo over joe

Hey, at least you came back to admit the error of your thinking. That's more than some do who post crazy stuff so no tomato throwing here. I remember having a negative view of them signing Jacoby Jones. Turns out I was wrong...WAY wrong! The dude has been gold for us and I LOVE that guy!!

It's all good. I wish more people like you would man up, come back, post and eat some humble pie.

Blog Entries
    Those posts were hilarious. It's all good

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by scottie b View Post
    IM HERE TO EAT MY CROW
    i was the one who started the thread, after another what was then, flacco-esque performance, "i'd rather have romo", or something to that effect. there were several who agreed, also many who asked for patience. i was so wrong.
    Nothing to apologize for. This was a perfectly reasonable thing to say 6 weeks ago, just as Rivers was better than Eli in most peoples mind a few years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantoom View Post
    Nothing to apologize for. This was a perfectly reasonable thing to say 6 weeks ago, just as Rivers was better than Eli in most peoples mind a few years ago.
    Reasonable was choosing Romo over Flacco?? Okay. LOL

It was?!?!

It was never reasonable to say. Ever.

Blog Entries

I may be eating shit for doubting John Harbaugh, and deservedly so for the rest of my life. But no way did I ever think there was anything EVER wrong with Joe Flacco aside from the name "Cam Cameron".

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by scottie b View Post
    IM HERE TO EAT MY CROW
    If I had a tomato right now..........

In all seriousness though, I wouldn't waste a tomato. I'd have to fine someone recyclable.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

The Apology Thread.

This is the thread where everyone can come to apologize to a player, person, poster or the team in general for something they were wrong about this season.

I for one, would like to apologize to Jacoby Jones. As the postseason wore on, I became more nervous about Jones than I was during the season. After the dropped third down pass in Denver, I was through. Then, out of nowhere, he makes up for it in a major way. By the time the Super Bowl came around, I had done a complete 180 in my thinking, now wondering how he was going to make an impact, rather than how he was going to screw up. His special teams contributions in particular helped out the team a lot this season.

I apologize Jacoby.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

I need to apologize to none other then Joe Flacco, you know Super bowl MVP. I criticized him all year and highly doubted him.

Thank you for showing me why I'm a beer drinker on Sundays Joe. You did it!

I'm sorry for saying you couldn't win it for us Joe. I'll gladly eat this crow

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2