Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

If Colon and Adams are out 10-2

Big Ben cant beat us with no offensive line at all

Re: If Colon and Adams are out 10-2

If Ben were to start, he'll be playing at 70% (or less) and the last thing the Steelers brass wants is for him to get pounded into the turf risking further injury.

My opinion - the Steelers will start Batch again and hope their defense keeps them in the game.

Blog Entries

They're not going to be able to score enough to beat us with those two playing. They'e going to need 24-27 points on offense to walk out of M&T with a W. I don't see it hapening.

IMHO "Colon and Adams" in the OP title is not allowed under the new rules. Or isn't sh*t considered a profanity?

Blog Entries
    They probably won't risk playing BR after losing today.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

6. Re: If Colon and Adams are out 10-2

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    They probably won't risk playing BR after losing today.
    The Ravens comeback win may have saved Jen's career.

Or even his life.

Blog Entries

I don't know, but I think Adams being out could be a positive for the Stillers next week. If BR starts next weeks game, then fine. I would be willing to wager that he either doesn't last the entire game, or throws several INTs in a losing effort. The Steelers should realize that the division is lost, and should be focusing on holding onto a wild card birth.

Quote Originally Posted by houstonravensfan View Post
    IMHO "Colon and Adams" in the OP title is not allowed under the new rules. Or isn't sh*t considered a profanity?
    :D
    If Ben plays, he's going to get hurt worse.

Quote Originally Posted by HKusp View Post
    :D
    If Ben plays, he's going to get hurt worse.
    Like I said.. if they do let him play, they are going to play with a dink/dunk-down offense and pray their defense keeps it close. The Steelers can't afford to have him getting clobbered, nor can they take the chance of him running around trying to make plays because his O-line is so porous.

Blog Entries

Steelers are still fighting for that WC spot so I'm sure they won't hold Ben out if he's cleared. If they were clearly out of it then that's different but at 6-5 they still have a good shot at a WC spot given their schedule after us. Remains to be seen if he's cleared though.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenboy2003 View Post
    Like I said.. if they do let him play, they are going to play with a dink/dunk-down offense and pray their defense keeps it close. The Steelers can't afford to have him getting clobbered, nor can they take the chance of him running around trying to make plays because his O-line is so porous.
    Do you really think that if they let him play, he's going to not do what he does? He seems like a stubborn lughead to me.

Blog Entries
    With the ravens pass rush right now good luck Ben you'll need it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk