Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

First time I've seen Ray Rice pissed off

From his Facebook profile:

"Man, the people are my page are polar opposites - no in between - there are the great fans who support me, my team, and our community....then there are the ones who fill my inbox with cursing, name calling, and game advice. Think you can coach or play better? Maybe the NFL overlooked you by accident.... SMH. ON TO THE NEXT!! #FOCUS"

https://www.facebook.com/RayRice

Re: First time I've seen Ray Rice pissed off

Fuck yea Ray. Good to see a player call out the haters who are dragging this franchise and fanbase down to the level of the Filthadelphia Eagles.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Blog Entries

There are going to be fans like that everywhere.

Look at the Chiefs fans who cheered when Matt Cassell got hurt earlier this season.

I agree that Rice has a point, but he also needs to realize that those types if dumbass fans are in the minority.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ActualSpamBot View Post
    Fuck yea Ray. Good to see a player call out the haters who are dragging this franchise and fanbase down to the level of the Filthadelphia Eagles.
    Something tells me Rharris and Boulderaven will be all over this :D.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    There are going to be fans like that everywhere.

Look at the Chiefs fans who cheered when Matt Cassell got hurt earlier this season.

I agree that Rice has a point, but he also needs to realize that those types if dumbass fans are in the minority.
    No matter how bad we've looked at times this year, our season is no where near as bad as KC. We are 9 and freaking 4 at the end of the day lol.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    Something tells me that those guys were probably culprits. Along with a few other board members here...

He's posted something like this before.

Good for him on calling out the d-bags!

Wonder if rharris would be willing to tell Ray Rice to his face that he wants this team to lose out. Or that he's a kool aid drinker if Ray says he still believes this team can win it all. Hmm...
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

The little birdie who told you that was wrong.

I think Ray Rice is a great player who's misused, under used, incompently used by a MORON of an offensive coordinator.

By and large the offensive PLAYERS are not the problem (obvious exception for the O line and wide receivers and tight ends with stone hands who can't catch the ball - and competent wide receivers on the roster who are NEVER seen on offense much less thrown to).

Next Sunday the Ravens are going to be HUMILIATED in M&T Bank Stadium by Peyton Manning.

The wheels are coming off the cart (one down three to go) and I don't think that there is much that this present cast of characters can do about it.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Something tells me that those guys were probably culprits. Along with a few other board members here...

Blog Entries

you've been predicting and hoping for losses all season, whopee they finally lost and you can feel proud of yourself.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rharris1986 View Post
    The little birdie who told you that was wrong.

I think Ray Rice is a great player who's misused, under used, incompently used by a MORON of an offensive coordinator.

By and large the offensive PLAYERS are not the problem (obvious exception for the O line and wide receivers and tight ends with stone hands who can't catch the ball - and competent wide receivers on the roster who are NEVER seen on offense much less thrown to).

Next Sunday the Ravens are going to be HUMILIATED in M&T Bank Stadium by Peyton Manning.

The wheels are coming off the cart (one down three to go) and I don't think that there is much that this present cast of characters can do about it.
    I was more or less joking.

I understand your frustrations and based on your posts here I don't think you'd be one to go onto his fb page and cuss him out.

However, desiring your team to lose to see Cam get fired is something I just can't understand.

From his Facebook profile:

"Man, the people are my page are polar opposites - no in between - there are the great fans who support me, my team, and our community....then there are the ones who fill my inbox with cursing, name calling, and game advice. Think you can coach or play better? Maybe the NFL overlooked you by accident.... SMH. ON TO THE NEXT!! #FOCUS"

https://www.facebook.com/RayRice
    That's all well and good. But to be honest, I wonder what Ray Rice says about Cam Cameron in private. Most of the fan criticism (aside from the Flacco bashers) has been directed at the coaching staff, and rightly so, IMO. Players almost never trash their coaches in public; but what they say in private is another matter. We'll never know; but it would certainly bring balance to what Ray's saying about certain pissed off fans.