Thread: Passing Leader

Passing Leader

Congrats to Kyle Boller: With yesterday's stats added to his numbers, he now holds the franchise record for passing yards: 7154, beating Vinny Testaverde's 7148. This feat took him 49 games, almost double Vinny's 29 games as a Raven to reach the previous mark.

Over that time, Kyle is 681 for 1211 (56.2%) with 39 INT's and 7154 yards
    In 2 seasons (29 games) with the Ravens, Vinny was 596 for 1019 (58.5%) with 34 INT's and 7148 yards.

For those of you who yearn for the days when we had a "prolific" offense under Vinny, geta load of the number of INT's he threw in JUST 2 YEARS. That's an average of 1.2 per game, compared to Kyle's 0.8 per game ratio.

Not saying Kyle is the answer to our problems, jut pointing out that hisINT ratio is lower than some others...

Re: Passing Leader

Well, lets see how the rest of his starts play out. That aside, congrats on the pass leader record.
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

Do you know or have you ever known people who are slow learners, but once they "get it", they learn it for good?

I think Kyle was one of these people, but once he becomes truly seasoned, he will be fine. I didn't say great, but fine.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenwoman View Post
    Do you know or have you ever known people who are slow learners, but once they "get it", they learn it for good?

I think Kyle was one of these people, but once he becomes truly seasoned, he will be fine. I didn't say great, but fine.
    I was not slamming the guy. I think the verdict is still out. I am not ready to proclaim him savior of the team. I hope goping forward though, he does very well. I do have faith in him.
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

Quote Originally Posted by 13ravenfan View Post
    Congrats to Kyle Boller: With yesterday's stats added to his numbers, he now holds the franchise record for passing yards: 7154, beating Vinny Testaverde's 7148. This feat took him 49 games, almost double Vinny's 29 games as a Raven to reach the previous mark.

Over that time, Kyle is 681 for 1211 (56.2%) with 39 INT's and 7154 yards
    In 2 seasons (29 games) with the Ravens, Vinny was 596 for 1019 (58.5%) with 34 INT's and 7148 yards.

For those of you who yearn for the days when we had a "prolific" offense under Vinny, geta load of the number of INT's he threw in JUST 2 YEARS. That's an average of 1.2 per game, compared to Kyle's 0.8 per game ratio.

Not saying Kyle is the answer to our problems, jut pointing out that hisINT ratio is lower than some others...
    Career rating of 76.2 .... putrid ... look at the whole Kyle picture