Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Re: Read somewhere that 49ers get to practice in the Superdome, we practice outside on a baseball field

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    Let us know how it looks! PFT just ran a report that Jim Harbaugh said his team had a "perfect practice, absolutely flawless"...waiting for the companion piece that says the Ravens had a practice that went okay, but someone said Ray Lewis was passing around a bag of stuff that everyone was huffing, and his water bottle looked like it may contain something other than water, and there's a known steroid that looks kind've like water, so it might've been that. Also, Joe Flacco was rumored to have said "Gosh, I wish I was more like that Colin Kaepernick, he's such an elite QB"

:)
    They were so serious going in it was scary.....its the way i like a team to look before a big game.
    Way Down South in New Orleans

Blog Entries

Re: Read somewhere that 49ers get to practice in the Superdome, we practice outside on a baseball field

I have no doubt we'll be ready for this game. None.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

So I can see it now. Ravens win, and the media says it's because they were allowed to practice out in the elements to toughen them up for the dome, while the 49'ers were coddled.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    So I can see it now. Ravens win, and the media says it's because they were allowed to practice out in the elements to toughen them up for the dome, while the 49'ers were coddled.
    Except there are no elements in the Superdome...

But so what? If we win, you can't question the decisions that led up to it. Though I would laugh if the San Fran media would then complain about Harbaugh picking the indoor facility over the "rugged" baseball field.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Except there are no elements in the Superdome...

But so what? If we win, you can't question the decisions that led up to it. Though I would laugh if the San Fran media would then complain about Harbaugh picking the indoor facility over the "rugged" baseball field.
    I didn't say it made sense. I'm just predicting what the sports media will be saying trying to justify why the Ravens won.

Blog Entries

Per Kim Jones, Ravens to practice at Saints facility today...

Kimberly Jones ‏@KimJonesSports
    Ravens to move today's practice to Saints facility, after 49ers. John Harbaugh wants option to work inside. Says he & Jim working out sked.

Need to bring in an electronics expert to find the hidden cameras Jim left behind!

Blog Entries

TV showed Ravens practicing in Center field of the baseball stadium.

Not much room and pathetic for NFL not to have class accommodations for both teams.

Somewhere, Bud Selig is laughing his ass off.

Yes, that is good, they need to test out shoes on the surface that the Saints have in there....it matches the surface in the Dome.

iggyman555 Guest

looking back at the pats tape Joe was off on his deep throws and it was mainly due to the wind, i expect him to be much better in the dome

Quote Originally Posted by NOLARavenFAN View Post
    Yes, that is good, they need to test out shoes on the surface that the Saints have in there....it matches the surface in the Dome.
    Makes sense. That particuliar practice will probably largely consist of players making cuts and other football moves to determine which shoe feels best for them. Then on Sunday they just need to confirm it during warm-ups.

Quote Originally Posted by JStruds View Post
    Makes sense. That particuliar practice will probably largely consist of players making cuts and other football moves to determine which shoe feels best for them. Then on Sunday they just need to confirm it during warm-ups.
    I think there is a walkthrough in the Dome tommorow.