Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Super Bowl jerseys

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Love the white & black look.
    Me too...and it gives some separation from the Billick era.

Billick's road teams wore the all-white uniforms (I can still see Shannon Sharpe running the length of the Oakland Coliseum).

Harbaugh's team is the black-and-white.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    we knew that already, as the road team.
    That brings up a question I had. Would this count as another road win for Flacco if we are victorious?
    "A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football." - Ray Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by CoverD View Post
    That brings up a question I had. Would this count as another road win for Flacco if we are victorious?
    I guess? It certainly wouldn't be a home victory. Can you buy the Super Bowl patches online? I'd much rather get the entire jersey :hammer:

Baltimore Ravens ‏@Ravens
    #Ravens will be wearing their white jersey and black pants for Super Bowl XLVII | http://bmob.us/4ud
    View summary
    1h Baltimore Ravens ‏@Ravens
    Check out the #Ravens #SuperBowl jerseys! http://www.bmob.us/4ud pic.twitter.com/Jd6o4twb
    View photo

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BOHlieve In Flacco View Post
    Why not order the patches off Ebay and sew them on yourself? Much cheaper :)
    Me + sewing = ruined jersey :P

That's not a bad idea, maybe I can convince my wife to help...err, do it for me.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

6. Re: Super Bowl jerseys

I have grown to like the black and white look, but I think it would have looked better if it was purple and white for us, and their away unis. However each conference switches home unis each year. The NFC is due to wear their home ones for this SB. Still, it'll be slick.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    I like the all black look. Any time I saw a raven for real, it was black. We have more reason to wear black then even the Raiders.
    We should change our colors permanently to all black, it just fits our team better being a big tough team and all.

I'd love an authentic jersey with the SB and Art patches. If you have a lead, I'd love to know about it!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hraefn View Post
    I'd love an authentic jersey with the SB and Art patches. If you have a lead, I'd love to know about it!
    You can buy official jerseys at NFLshop.com, and Dick's Sporting Goods has them as well...The official jerseys don't have the Art patch though, just the SB one.

I found SB47 patches on ebay, one is in transit. The Art patch might be more difficult. May have to find a site online that will make you a patch.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Harbaugh hates the white pants. It's going to be the black underwear looking things.
    LOL! I love black as a pant color with the white jerseys, but that spandex look on grown men looks a bit feminine.
    "I don't know a man on this Earth who can outwork me". Ray Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    You can buy official jerseys at NFLshop.com, and Dick's Sporting Goods has them as well...The official jerseys don't have the Art patch though, just the SB one.

I found SB47 patches on ebay, one is in transit. The Art patch might be more difficult. May have to find a site online that will make you a patch.
    I was able to get an Art patch off ebay for $5 shipped.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tottenham Raven View Post

I was able to get an Art patch off ebay for $5 shipped.
    Good to know.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.