Big result & great to be 6-2

Wow, guys that was a tough game and it really should have been over by half time!

Our secondary just did enough but man was that a tough game to watch in the last quarter!! Well we are 6-2 top of the division, the titans got their asses handed to them and we are playing them next week!!!

Now i'm gonna sit back and watch the Broncos beat the Steelers

Re: Big result & great to be 6-2

It sure was tough to watch the entire second half. I do wish someone would tell our brain trust that it isn't against NFL rules to play for touchdowns not just field goals. I really don't like our prevent offense much.

Blog Entries

The key now is hoping that Ray and Reed weren't just sucking it up and playing through the pain. This will REALLY push us into high gear for the next couple weeks.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Southeast England,where the only Raven flag flutters.

Wow, guys that was a tough game and it really should have been over by half time!
    To be a great team,an elite NFL team,the Ravens need to put teams away.
    And not let them hang around,or keep giving them life in the 2nd half.
    But hey,6-2 you can't sneeze at that. The Raven train is definately back on the tracks.Keep on rolling.
    Put the smile back on your face.This is a 60 minute ball game.

Terps win at Clemson, 6-a-side football team gets our first point of the season and the Ravens win too, what a weekend! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Quote Originally Posted by UKRavenStockers View Post
    Terps win at Clemson, 6-a-side football team gets our first point of the season and the Ravens win too, what a weekend! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    Agreed but I am swaping ur 6-a-side for Villa's win against Blackburn today

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RavenTD View Post
    But hey,6-2 you can't sneeze at that. The Raven train is definately back on the tracks.Keep on rolling.
    I agree, TD. I was screaming at the TV for a lot of the second half, and that was heart attack time there at the end. Not putting any team away, no matter what their record, could come back and bite us in the end. The game when the Bengals beat us after we were up 20-7 was the very first live game I got to see, and it was beginning to be like deja vu. This was one relieved woman when the clock turned to 0.00! Let's hope that the Ravens beat the Titans next week by a BIG margin.
    Last edited by RockyMRaven; 11-05-2006 at 07:41 PM.

"I do wish someone would tell our brain trust that it isn't against NFL rules to play for touchdowns not just field goals"

AzRaven- I saw an interview early in the week w/Billick and he stated that when the Ravens get on or inside the 30 he realizes that he (w/Stover) has a FG in his back pocket and that he isn't going to do anything that would wipe that away.

I too (like you) wish we would play for a possible TD instead of 3 sometimes, but Billick holds to this theory, and 3 is better then 0 I guess
    "Is it me or does Billick seem a bit in his Post game Interviews? or is it he's just :insane: and doesn't know what to do?"

Quote Originally Posted by RavenTD View Post
    So, then, are there ANY elite teams in the NFL? The colts didn't "put away" NE, or vice versa, Da BEARs didn't " put away" the dolfish, The Broncos didn't "put away" the pitisburgh Stooges, The Sd bolts didn't " put away" the clownies, and Hotlanta didn't "put away" Detwoi, so what are you tryin' ta say?
    Last edited by Rochardrik; 11-06-2006 at 12:46 PM.