Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I'd like to Welcome our newest Fan to the Forum!

Lets all give a nice "warm welcome" to CinciCat! The newest fan to bleed purple and call The Ravens the greatest team on earth... ;)

Re: I'd like to Welcome our newest Fan to the Forum!

Oh. Here i thought you and Mrs. Furry had given birth to a child.
    Twenty years of Cheers.
    Thanks Baltimore Ravens Fans - You're the Best!

Quote Originally Posted by Real Fan Dan View Post
    Oh. Here i thought you and Mrs. Furry had given birth to a child.
    Oh shit! ;) Na, we have two. They were born Ravens fans. I'm just busting the balls of our openly and obvious resident "Closet" Raven's Fan and offer CincCat an easy out if he just wants to accept what he really is, so he can finally live an open and happy life.

It's all about the fans sometimes, isn't it. Because of guys like, CinciCat, I have no qualms with the Bengals and would be actually happy for them if they were to be successful; obviously not at the Ravens' expense.

On the inverse, having dealt with plenty of Shittsburgh fans, in person or on this board - I can't stand their inbred fans, their city,or anything that has to do with that dirty ass place. I wish nothing but 0-16 seasons for their team and the plague for their city every year.

(J/K ;) )

Not really.

Quote Originally Posted by MD Boy View Post
    It's all about the fans sometimes, isn't it.
    Yes it is.

Haha! All it takes though is one good fan to change you a little, right? On one hand, my family (Grandparents, Cousins, Aunts, uncles...) are from Cleveland. They are still a little bitter and are pretty nasty in reference to The Ravens. They Piss me off and in turn... FuCK Cleveland. Same with the Pats. If my smug brother in law leaves another nasty message on my wife's cell again like he did last year after that playoff loss... well... I'm gonna tell my wife he's being a dick. lol. Fuck U! New England!

But I have a friend who is a steelers fan and he's from the area. He's a great guy, and he makes me hate the Steelers a little less.

Blog Entries

CinciCat is a great fan and what I'm about to say doesn't apply to him, but living in Cincinnati there is nothing worse than Bengals Fans. Who dey, who dey (pretty terrible chant for a long bottom dwelling team)...8-8 were going to Super Bowl. Most Bengals fans think our roster sucks (go figure).

It also doesn't help that it seems like everytime I get to see the Ravens play at Paul Brown, they thoroughly shit the bed. We're play pretty crappy in Cincy for some reason.

CincyCat is so obviously a Ravens fan! He needs to recolor his food and water dishes from orange and black to purple :D

We all follow the orange and black here and you all know it. Of course I am refering to the Orioles from now until the begining of the Ravens pre-season training camp opening.

Blog Entries

You guys are too much. The comments really had me laughing. You guys have the greatest fans. Bengals fans have been beaten down so badly since Paul died they are afraid to get their hopes up.

Go Orange & Black in Baltimore and Cincy. I want a rematch between the Reds & Orioles.

But I will never forget the night I bled Purple.Attachment 1495
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    You guys are too much. The comments really had me laughing. You guys have the greatest fans. Bengals fans have been beaten down so badly since Paul died they are afraid to get their hopes up.

Go Orange & Black in Baltimore and Cincy. I want a rematch between the Reds & Orioles.

But I will never forget the night I bled Purple.Attachment 1495
    Ahhh too bleed PURPLE again..

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RavensQB View Post
    Ahhh too bleed PURPLE again..
    If the Bengals start next season 0-6 I am not responsible for my actions. I have been through too many rebuilding decades. Yikes.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    I have been through too many rebuilding decades. Yikes.
    The undeniable mark of a true fan - sticking with your team through "rebuilding decades". You, sir, are a scholar and a gentleman. As has been said many times here, and rightly so.

Ravens fans cannot even comprehend the ignominy of such a position - to be faced with rebuilding decades...