This is funny. Steeler players a no show in Hagerstown

Re: This is funny. Steeler players a no show in Hagerstown

I saw that the other day in the paper up here.....the audacity of that one player wanting more $$$....I guess he had to feed his family

There's a LOT of Steeler fans up here....also a lot of folks from Pittsburgh and vacinity originally who live in this area....not surprising, considering that I'm not but 5 miles from the PA border.....as a matter of fact, I have to go into PA to work in MD....strange but true.:grbac:
    we aren't just loyal, we are obsessed. and we are violently so. we are baltimore, and we are the epitome of dysfunctionality.

Quote Originally Posted by crowdog89 View Post
    I saw that the other day in the paper up here.....the audacity of that one player wanting more $$$....I guess he had to feed his family

There's a LOT of Steeler fans up here....also a lot of folks from Pittsburgh and vacinity originally who live in this area....not surprising, considering that I'm not but 5 miles from the PA border.....as a matter of fact, I have to go into PA to work in MD....strange but true.:grbac:
    A LOT of steeler fans? That's an understatement...I live in the "Bush" as we call it, and There's a plethera of them!. And it's funny how they are all , well, shut my mouth! They are obnoxious boors! It was great to see the minions getting stood up in their ugly jerseys, and Nascar caps!! I guess the proximity, and the Colt's leaving generated a lot of peeburgh fans during the long absence of a Baltimore team! Now we have to ignore them on a daily basis!Geesh!:grbac:

Very typical of that no class organization. But it serves these doofuses right, if you are going to live in Purple and Black country you should root for the good guys. I wonder how many of those idiots showed up for the event wearing Steelturd Jerseys and Yankee hats?
    FIRE IN THE HOLE!!!!

Hey Crow, Do you come up to Rouzerville then back into Md near the former Fort Ritchie? That is one of the weird quirky areas up here. I live up here in Blue Ridge Summit