40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

12 30.00%
  • No

28 70.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Americanmade2012 Guest

Will we HOST the AFCCG

Pats play on Saturday and we play on Sunday so going into that game will we have a chance to host our very first AFC Championship GAME?

Americanmade2012 Guest

Re: Will we HOST the AFCCG

I know its a long shot but I am banking on brady getting tebowed

I think it all comes down to if the Broncos can get ample pressure on Brady. I don't see it happening but it will be a fun game to watch.

Blog Entries

We have to win before thinking about hosting anything even though we'll know before going into the game.
    "What would you give for the man beside you?"

Americanmade2012 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jayc00 View Post
    We have to win before thinking about hosting anything even though we'll know before going into the game.
    I know that.

Thats why I said WILL we have the chance to host it meaning we would have to win first :)

This is very similar to the last two NE playoff games. They are playing team that most expect them to beat easily.. but the opponent is a physical run first defensive team.

I expected to lose to the Pats in 09. I thought we had a chance but a very slim one.

I expected the Jets to get spanked last year.

In both those seasons, the Pats had beaten those teams in the regular season but lost in the playoffs. If Denver doesn't turn the ball over they will win.

How's NE's O-Line this year? Denver has a pretty good pass rush. But, if Brady has all day to throw, he'll put up plenty of points and I don't know if Tebow will be able to keep up with them.

Americanmade2012 Guest

Here is my thing.

Ne is I believe dead last in pass defense so if Tebow can throw on Pittsburgh (I know he completed ten passes) then I am sure he can throw on the Pats the main question is will Denver's Defense step up and take over the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Americanmade2012 View Post
    I know that.

Thats why I said WILL we have the chance to host it meaning we would have to win first :)
    That's a bit confusing because two things have to happen. Maybe a better question would have been simply, "Who thinks Denver will win?"

Americanmade2012 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Sec545 View Post
    That's a bit confusing because two things have to happen. Maybe a better question would have been simply, "Who thinks Denver will win?"
    How is it confusing I am just asking that by the time our game comes around on sunday will we have the chance to host the title game meaning yes (if pats lose) or No (if Pats win) on Saturday

I think there is a chance, but if betting would go with a 1,2 seed title game matchup.
    The Denver d needs to play a lot better than last time.

:T2:

Blog Entries

Originally Posted by Sec545

Quote Originally Posted by Americanmade2012 View Post
    How is it confusing I am just asking that by the time our game comes around on sunday will we have the chance to host the title game meaning yes (if pats lose) or No (if Pats win) on Saturday
    Sec545 makes perfect sense. It is your post that is unclear... Bc