Page 262 of 333 FirstFirst ... 260261262263264 ... LastLast
Results 3,133 to 3,144 of 3987
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bt12483 View Post
    Any interest in DHB upon his eventual release from the Raiders?
    What a bust.

I got a retarded amount of flack on the old sunspot forum because I was adamently against DHB. Bad hands. Great speed.

So many wanted him as a Raven.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post

Well, I'm sure they are breathing a sigh of relief now.
    Dont know why you're hating on James Jones he dominates this year once Jennings was out.

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Re: Draft / FA / Offseason Roster Moves (Merged)

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Dont know why you're hating on James Jones he dominates this year once Jennings was out.

James Jones, Jordy Nelson and Randall Cobb are all legit receivers. I could see them all getting 1k yards.

Quote Originally Posted by BigPlayReceiver View Post
    Why not this guy as a project? David Bass, Missouri Western
    He's not a sleeper. Most teams have watched him from what I've read.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJtozzcJTNs

6'4 265lb and if his long his arms are indicators, he's got room for 10-15 lbs of muscle topside.
    Check out the WTF moment at 0:42.
    I actually mentioned David Bass in my full Ravens mock from a while back. I had the Ravens grabbing him in the 6th round. As a pure height-weight-speed-athleticism player, you'll rarely find a prospect like Bass. He's just incredibly raw and you have to question the level of competition. I would take a flyer on him in the 6th or 7th though.

I was surprised to see that Bass actually did get a Combine invite. If he shows up and completely blows it up, which I think he will, he could shoot up a little bit. This is such a deep class of edge rushers, which makes me think the Ravens are guaranteed to get one.

Yes to Tavon Austin; but no way the Pats stay away from him.

And no to DHB and Moss.

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    The Jets are screwed. They are stuck with buttfumble. If they cut Sanchez now, they'd be stuck with 17 mil in dead money.
    If I were Jets GM I'd happily take the dead money this year over Butt fumble. But that's just me. :p
    Self appointed Ravens SuperFan in the southern hemisphere/New Zealand.

NFP's Draft's Rumblings

3. Alex Okafor, DE, Texas, Senior (6045, 261 and 4.85 E): While LSU’s Barkevious Mingo and BYU's Ezekiel Ansah are causing some debate in draft rooms, Alex Okafor is causing perhaps more than any other defender. Numerous scouts have told us that when they evaluated him off 2012 game film, they agreed with our assessment that he plays upright too often, lacks good flexibility and struggles to defeat pass blocks to pressure the quarterback consistently. However, after a great week of practice at the Senior Bowl where he flashed top level athleticism and consistently won in one on one drills he got NFL people excited. We hear that Okafor is now in the middle of the classic debate between those who did not like his play on film and those who feel that he is a gifted talent who can be coached to be the player he flashed the ability to be at the Senior Bowl. Although every scout we spoke to viewed him as a third day prospect based on film evaluation, nearly all of them tell us they believe he will at worst be a second round pick and could even end up as a late first rounder.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post

The only reason he doesn't drop the most passes on that team is, because Jermichael Finley is on that team. He'll catch one, before dropping one.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Well, I'm sure they are breathing a sigh of relief now.
    Cobb is the man. And Jordy can straight up play. The GB passing game will be just fine. Not sure why you are hating on their WR core. Plus Rodgers makes everyone look better.

The only reason he doesn't drop the most passes on that team is, because Jermichael Finley is on that team. He'll catch one, before dropping one.
    Jones worked hard to improve his drops. He had 14 TDs this year.
    Last edited by bt12483; 02-19-2013 at 09:27 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by admartian View Post
    Yes to Tavon Austin; but no way the Pats stay away from him.

And no to DHB and Moss.

If I were Jets GM I'd happily take the dead money this year over Butt fumble. But that's just me. :p
    I think the Jets will tank this season which will lead to Rex getting canned. Then, they'll dump buttfumble and company and start over with a new coaching staff.

Blog Entries

I'll never forget the year that Heyward Bey and Crabtree were drafted. Crabtree is sitting in the green room with every bit of obscenely shiny piece of jewelry you could wear with a suit. He's grinning from ear to ear, thinking about the money he's going to make from the Raiders. You could just tell.

When the pick was announced, ESPN went to a split screen with Heyward Bey on the left and Crabtree on the right.

Heyward Bey's face showed the look of: "Oh no, not the Raiders!!"

Crabtree's face showed the look of "Fuck!! My money!!!".
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    I think the Jets will tank this season which will lead to Rex getting canned. Then, they'll dump buttfumble and company and start over with a new coaching staff.
    Are you implying a calculated plan to hold off the full rebuilding process until a better crop of QBs come out in the draft?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bt12483 View Post
    Cobb is the man. And Jordy can straight up play. The GB passing game will be just fine. Not sure why you are hating on their WR core. Plus Rodgers makes everyone look better.
    James Jones drops as many passes as Ed Dickson.