Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

OBY: They're coming on strong

You gotta like the football analogy the uses. Says they're coming on strong. It's the 4th quarter and we're up by a few points
    and they're playing dirty.

As always they have things backwards. He was the one who accused Mitt of killing a woman, cheating on his taxes and abusing his dog and not caring about cancer victims.

What's funny is millions of liberals that believe him.

These dirty ads he's running show how right and desperate he is and the un-decides haven't decided yet.

They never vote for the incumbent.

Even Michelle baby said it's gonna be a lot closer than before and that was a month ago.

These are scary times for the ONE.

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/20...ming_on_strong
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 08-23-2012 at 08:38 PM.

Re: OBY: They're coming on strong

It was a fundraising dinner, he's not going to say the election is a done deal so don't bother giving money as it not needed

And on that note the money that is spent in these elections is obscene

The U.S. elections will be the most expensive ever, with a total price tag of $6 billion or even more, fueled by millions of dollars in unrestricted donations as Republicans and Democrats vie for control of the White House, Congress and state governments.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/...77T3ZX20110830
    Sorry for the hijack

Blog Entries

I quoted Karl Rove on the other thread who said OBY emptied his war chest on those dirty ads and Gallup came out last week having them tied despite all that which benefits Mitt.

OBY gained no ground, in fact he's slipping a bit and thus the above comments.

Doesn't matter where he said them, they made it on the blogs and Michelle Baby said the same thing a month ago.

I posted that link.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 08-23-2012 at 08:36 PM.

Every country in the world has dirty tactics but not every country allows these negative ads.

I know that the candidate has to approve the ad and that's included

But it's nasty, dirty and it's a bit sad realy :(

Tell me ideas, solutions, hopes, goals and plans , don't tell me me how bad the other side are and then ask for a vote as the least worst candidate

Of course I don't have a vote here, just my 2c

Blog Entries

Not like this. This is the sleaziest and dirtiest campaign in my life time. Tricky Dick wasn't this bad and he got Musky crying on the steps when a GOP newspaper exposed his wife's alcohol abuse and treatment in a mental hospital.

Mitt has been accused of murder, cheating on taxes where he just proved he didn't, and not caring for cancer victims amongst other things like animal abuse - nothing to do with the issues like the lousy economy OBY made worse.

OBY has to do this to keep Mitt from talking about jobs and the economy. He has no record to run on or discuss and thus this campaign.

Europeans just don't understand American politics.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 08-24-2012 at 12:51 AM. Reason: o

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    Not like this. This is the sleaziest and dirtiest campaign in my life time. Tricky Dick wasn't this bad and he got Musky crying on the steps when a GOP newspaper exposed his wife's alcohol abuse and treatment in a mental hospital.

Mitt has been accused of murder, cheating on taxes where he just proved he didn't, and not caring for cancer victims amongst other things like animal abuse - nothing to do with the issues like the lousy economy OBY made worse.

OBY has to do this to keep Mitt from talking about jobs and the economy. He has no record to run on or discuss and thus this campaign.

Europeans just don't understand American politics.
    :word

Not only is Mitt able to talk about these things less, but BHO's campaign is making the media talk about how sleezy the campaign is as well, instead of the economy. Not that they'd be honest about it anyway...

Blog Entries

Exactly right bro, but Fox now has Mitt going ahead by +1. Earlier in the summer OBY was up by +9 so he's slipping. Ras
    has had Mitt anywhere from tied to +3.

A new poll released said 55% want less gov't interference.

Dick Morris was on saying that coincides with his own poll that Mitt will win with 55% of the vote. Indies are in favor for Mitt
    and so are the un-decideds.

OBY knows elections and knows he's losing and those the attacks. The people don't like them.

Blog Entries

Here's a poll saying Ryan has helped mitt gain on OBY in
    Wisconsin.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-...-lead-in-wis./

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    Exactly right bro, but Fox now has Mitt going ahead by +1. Earlier in the summer OBY was up by +9 so he's slipping. Ras
    has had Mitt anywhere from tied to +3.

A new poll released said 55% want less gov't interference.

Dick Morris was on saying that coincides with his own poll that Mitt will win with 55% of the vote. Indies are in favor for Mitt
    and so are the un-decideds.

OBY knows elections and knows he's losing and those the attacks. The people don't like them.
    The only group or demographic I've seen that still favors BHO is single women, there may be other but those are the ones I've seen. And in some polling he's even slipped with them.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    The only group or demographic I've seen that still favors BHO is single women, there may be other but those are the ones I've seen. And in some polling he's even slipped with them.
    You're forgetting one major, rather important voting group.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    You're forgetting one major, rather important voting group.
    I am?

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I am?
    The African American vote