Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Wink Re: Seattle Ravens Game

Quote Originally Posted by BmoreinOR View Post
    Wondering if we could join in for the taligate,( we would of course contribute beer/food/whatever is needed)
    Just whatever for your own consumption, plus donate one item for the crowd. After we get a decent nose-count, we can work up a list of some extras to bring.

Also, I cannot pick up all the food & beer, but I can buy a few cases of beer, limited junk food, and some disposable coolers for others who can't bring there own due to their logistics.

Quote Originally Posted by BmoreinOR View Post
    if you guys had any info on the most convenient place to stay near the stadium.
    I can't help there -- we stay with wife's family. If you stay near the airport, don't stay in mid-grade or economy hotels - it's a seedy area.

If you stay downtown or anywhere near the light rail, note that the tailgate location is a few blocks from Light Rail. Downtown Seattle has a bus tunnel -- free service in the deep downtown. It intersects with the Light Rail. Point is that you could have the option of not having to rent a car.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

2. Re: Seattle Ravens Game

Thanks for the info. That sounds good, count us in for sure. I think were going to stay around/between 3rd-8th avenue and there are free buses to the stadium around there.

3. Re: Seattle Ravens Game

We are staying at the Courtyard Marriott downtown/Pioneer Square. It's on 2nd st about 3 blocks north of the stadium. Very easy walk to the stadium and to the restaurant/bar area in pioneer square. We actually hav an extra room we don't need that I'm going to cancel, not sure if I can xfr to you. It's $119 AAA rate.

MistaT- I think we are going to skip the tailgate. Too much trouble to haul the beer and food down there and park when we can walk to the stadium. We are going to go the bars that have gameday specials then head to the exhibition hall to see the cheerleaders 11:30-noon! Haha. Also I heard they open Safeco field for concessions and you hang out in the bullpen and warning track.
    Season ticket holder since 1996 Section 148 Tailgate Lot H
    See my photos and video at www.bmoreravens.com

Re: Seattle Ravens Game

Just scored 9th row clubs, 30 yd line on Ravens sideline. Face value. (don't ask). Rows 1-4 of clubs get rained on if it rains. 5-end of clubs and all of upper deck are under cover.

Does anyone want to have a little Saturday night get together downtown somewhere around WestLake Mall area? The Link lightrail drops off right there. A bunch of pubs and restaurants in that general vicinity. let's make something happen.

5. Re: Seattle Ravens Game

Here is a list for what everyone is bringing https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AocBEeLqnm6edG81bnZDT25mbXY5c01LQmdNLUZpYWc Please fill in so we can get a better idea of what everyone is bringing.

6. Re: Seattle Ravens Game

There are six tickets available now for $55/each. They are in section 343 row DD seat3-8. The owner of these tickets had a family emergency and will not be able to attend. Please let me know if you are interested and I will put you in touch with the ticket holder.

Have a blast at the tailgate guys! I wish we could make it but since Sunday is our only full day in Seattle, we plan on checking out pikes place market that mourning since were staying near it, and heading to FUEL SPORTS BAR around 10ish.

The weather looks like rain all day long, so get your ponchos ready!!! Were sitting lower level behind Ravens bench so we might get soaked. Hopefully it wont effect the game to much. CAWWWW!

8. Re: Seattle Ravens Game

Quote Originally Posted by bamaravens View Post
    There are six tickets available now for $55/each. They are in section 343 row DD seat3-8. The owner of these tickets had a family emergency and will not be able to attend. Please let me know if you are interested and I will put you in touch with the ticket holder.
    If still available, I would be interested in buying 2 of the tickets. Let me know if available. Thanks. festivus2011

Festivus 2011: are you going to be able to join us at the tailgate party? (see above)
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

10. Re: Seattle Ravens Game

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    Festivus 2011: are you going to be able to join us at the tailgate party? (see above)
    I will be there. What time is everyone showing up? I'm still trying to line up the tickets. Are there two available in the Ravens section?

Wink Re: Seattle Ravens Game

Game tickets are no problem. An adequate supply of beer at the tailgate party is another matter!

We do have excess tickets. Send a PM to "ELDripps" and "bamaravens"

If you cannot use the PM feature, list your e-mail below.

12. Re: Seattle Ravens Game

Mista T send me a email, I can't use the inbox feature
    Troyg1970@live.com
    So I can figure out how to help with the tailgate in Seattle