Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Raven's XMAS Gifts - What did you get?

Not Ravens but Baltimore football related, one of my mates bought me a Johnny U jersey of ebay which I've been wanting for a long time, very happy to get it at last. :D

My girlfriend got me an authentic Ravens helmet. She even special ordered it with a linebacker facemask instead of the QB mask it comes with. She even made sure it was the exact style mask RayRay wears. I think she may be a keeper!

Quote Originally Posted by Bez513 View Post
    I'm assuming alot of you got some Raven's XMAS gifts. I had a light year but got a nice Raven's end table from the Danbury Mint.

http://www.danburymint.com/sports/pr...code=7291-0177

I got the table, A Black toilet w/ Ravens Logo on the seat(for my ravens decorated bathroom... off my Ravens decorated Pool table room), the Ravens BBQ tool set, and a ravens train ornament.
    The table is sooo neat! Everyone has said upon first seeing it.... so where do you sit? The great thing is.. you can actually show them! It's like I'm at the game 7 days a week!1!!! SCHWEEEEEET!!!!! Oh, I forgot... 2 large, heavy Pilsner glasses w/ painted pewter logo on the side..... how do they do that?
    Last edited by Rochardrik; 12-27-2007 at 01:38 PM.

Did anyone get the Ravens 2000 DVDs, with a sticker on the front that reads "Includes the complete television broadcast of The Ravens Super Bowl XXXIV victory"

Just seeing if this was put on all the DVDs or if I or a few people got this oversight.

Mine said that too. :insane:

Quote Originally Posted by FellsPointRaven View Post
    I got the 2000 season 4 game DVD. Just got done watching the Broncos game - mmm....dominance.

My wife also bought me a Ravens winter jacket - which I've wanted for a long time. Love it. Shame I'll only get to wear it once to a game this year, but it should keep me warm for our two home playoff games next year.
    Phil Simms made a comment on my banner during that game
    Your Local Embroidery and screen printing Company..
    Cecil Countys Number 1 Raven Fan

Ravens hoodie.
    Raven truck for the collection
    I collect the mini helmets Santa got me the AFC East this year for my bar
    Ravens banner
    and the the best hey pittsburgh t shirt...the bird baby
    Your Local Embroidery and screen printing Company..
    Cecil Countys Number 1 Raven Fan

Ravens Logo Wrist-Watch by LogoArt
    http://nfl.imageg.net/graphics/produ...3700269reg.jpg

Ravens Logo Golf Balls
    http://nfl.imageg.net/graphics/produ...p484820reg.jpg

Baltimore Ravens long sleeve reebok t-shirt.
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

I got pajama pants, finally after years of searching. Mom found them in Tuscaloosa of all places.

2000 playoffs on DVD and one of those stadium cut out thingys... They're 3D and have the black base and plastic cover. Got those from Nicki.

Oh and of course the best present won't be here until July. We'll have another Ravens fan running around and we're hoping for a boy so he can solidify the Ravens line in about 20 years.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

I got a very nice Ravens jacket, a Ravens zip up hoodie, and a tank top that says "I would NEVER let a Steelers fan touch these". (Yes, I am female)

My beautiful niece Tiffany (who is a Ravens Playmaker) gave me a Ravens metal purse. I love it.

"I would NEVER let a Steelers fan touch these". (Yes, I am female)"

Ya know, we should get some male pants with those printed on the front and/or back.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    "I would NEVER let a Steelers fan touch these". (Yes, I am female)"

Ya know, we should get some male pants with those printed on the front and/or back.
    Darb, have you seen the female steeler fans? would you want them to if they werent steelers fans? :bag:
    Actual user comment from a yahoo sports article:

On this given sunday you will witnesses why we'll called steeler nation!!!