Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Did the Orioles/MLB schedule another home game on the first Thursday in September again?

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I can only hope this is a problem. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    Yes, bring on the misery :happyanim

Re: Did the Orioles/MLB schedule another home game on the first Thursday in September again?

Quote Originally Posted by ERey View Post
    Stunning. No really, stunning.

BUT, it's the end of the series and the game time is TBD. They could schedule it at 12:30pm since teams are not travelling.
    I would love to see the O's playing home at 10:30 am, Ravens at night. All day party between games.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

What's most interesting here is that they also scheduled a home game the same day Ohio State plays Navy at M&T. Weren't we just told there couldn't be a game in both stadiums on the same day????

Quote Originally Posted by RavenDKM View Post
    What's most interesting here is that they also scheduled a home game the same day Ohio State plays Navy at M&T. Weren't we just told there couldn't be a game in both stadiums on the same day????
    Make the Middies march from Annapolis.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

I'm not a baseball fan but as much as they reschedule games it seems like they could have cooperated. I am much less of a baseball can now.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Murphey37 View Post
    I'm not a baseball fan but as much as they reschedule games it seems like they could have cooperated. I am much less of a baseball can now.
    I'm still of the belief, this was a power play between Goodell and Selig...

Goodell just assumed "Selig will let us do whatever we want. We're the NFL, we're the #1 game in America"
    Selig was like "Fuck that, I'm not doing shit for the NFL"
    Goodell then went "Well, it HAS to be on Thursday. We can't change days, no way no how."

And thus, the only option was to hold it elsewhere. Now, I'm guessing MLB is just saying "we don't give a shit what NFL teams MIGHT be in the SB."
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Is this real?

Blog Entries

Holy shit. I just checked the schedule and you are right! YES, we were told the city could not host two games at M&T and Camden Yards on the same day. Son of a fucking bitch. If this happens then it's clear Ravens fans were lied to.

I was never a baseball fan so I'm maybe insensitive towards others. I did follow the O's through the 70's but Angelos ruined what little passion for the game I had. When I was a kid I think I fell asleep playing more than once, just too slow for me. Seems like the games I attended the 8th inning home run came while I was passing money to the hot dog guy in the 1-0 game. Anyway, I digress. I just ask that one day is excluded from the schedule when they create it. Is that crazy?

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    I would love to see the O's playing home at 10:30 am, Ravens at night. All day party between games.
    Especially if the Ravens season opener was against the Bengals. Atmosphere would be fantastic all day!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I can only hope this is a problem. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    Winner winner chicken dinner

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    Which you were dead set against when this idea was floated earlier this year.