NFLN - replay Rams game on now

I missed seeing the game.. but from what I heard it was one to miss!

On NFLN right now for those interested....
    4PM start!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    prepared to <spit> and <swear> at any minute.. blame it on PMS!

NEW AVATAR! I GOT A NEW AVATAR!

Blog Entries

Re: NFLN - replay Rams game on now

I'm sure it would beat watching the Terps lose to W & M

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

For the record, I do NOT like these new unis. What gives on the collar??

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    prepared to <spit> and <swear> at any minute.. blame it on PMS!

NEW AVATAR! I GOT A NEW AVATAR!

Watching it once was one time too many.

Blog Entries
    I decided to do yard work. O's lost, Terps suck, and that replay is ugly

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

I just have to say, I'm watching the second half with the Rams hometown crew, including Marshall Faulk. I know it's going to sound homerish, but these guys are laughably slanting their comments. It's the start of the fourth quarter and Painter is onto the field, so these guys start questioning Harbaugh's sportsmanship for having Painter throwing out of the no huddle down 31-10. They are seriously suggesting that that the Ravens already know who is going to make this roster so they should just run out the clock and not let anyone get hurt. Ten minutes later they are saying that it was a good thing Painter got on film so other teams can see how well he played in a late drive. I could go on, with other examples of dumb, one-sided comments, but you get the idea. By the way, no mention of Fisher keeping his starters on the field into the third quarter.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shas View Post
    I just have to say, I'm watching the second half with the Rams hometown crew, including Marshall Faulk. I know it's going to sound homerish, but these guys are laughably slanting their comments. It's the start of the fourth quarter and Painter is onto the field, so these guys start questioning Harbaugh's sportsmanship for having Painter throwing out of the no huddle down 31-10. They are seriously suggesting that that the Ravens already know who is going to make this roster so they should just run out the clock and not let anyone get hurt. Ten minutes later they are saying that it was a good thing Painter got on film so other teams can see how well he played in a late drive. I could go on, with other examples of dumb, one-sided comments, but you get the idea. By the way, no mention of Fisher keeping his starters on the field into the third quarter.
    I thought the coverage for the Falcons game was bad, but this must be the worst I have ever seen. At one time, they were having this conversation in the booth, and the camera was on them most of the time while the Ravens offense was on the field. The Ravens scored a TD, and they didn't even have the courtesy of mentioning that. AFTER Tucker kicked the extra point, they just off-handedly said something like "extra point after the TD was good". And to agree with what you said, it was ridiculous how they were suggesting that Harbs was "crossing a line". At least Marshall Faulk was explaining to the two other numbskulls that teams don't have the same amount of practice time, and have to use these games to try everything out.

I was glad to be able to fast-forward over a lot of that game. Bring on the regular season, that's all I can say.

The crew had a problem with Painter coming in to start the fourth and throwing the ball. But then when leading 31-10, no problem when Fisher and the Rams were throwing it. The funniest was when Chavis Williams walloped a RB on the sideline, and they all applauded how their guy delivered a blow. Children.